It became difficult to be born to children of Eve and Eve by population stabilization

[Update: Population Stabilization at January 4, 2019]

Due to the familiarity of diesel engines and other crafts of users of all servers, I am disgusted by the situation where the fun of a fully developed village is only about disturbing play.

I guess this is one reason for the increase in disturbing players.

I am thinking that there is no use in villages that do not have satellite cities where Morse equipment has increased.
What is pleasant as communicating with other unknown villages in text?

The current pleasures, I thought that there were only Eve’s children who can enjoy the early pioneering era.

However, it can only be a descendant of Eve’s village already existing by population adjustment. It seems that the probability of becoming a child of Eve became very few with bodily sensation. Therefore, I think that it can be said that it is also a factor of reborn.

Also, it seems that I can no longer be born on a server with few users due to changes in user-deploy-method.

If this world is wide enough, would you make it possible to choose to be born in Eve?
This world is very very wide that was written on the official wiki, but I forgot which URL.

There are opinions that users may log in at night when there are few users, but I think that it is unrealistic solution depending on users who can not do it.

[translate]
人口調整によってイヴの子共に生まれることが難しくなりました。

全サーバのユーザのディーゼルエンジン及びその他のクラフトが習熟してしまったので、十分に発展した村の楽しみが妨害プレイくらいしかない状況に嫌気を感じます。

これが妨害プレイヤーの増加の一因ではないかと推測します。

モールス装置が増えたところで、衛星都市を持たない村では用途がないとも思っています。
他の見知らぬ村とテキストで交信が出来たとして、何が楽しいのでしょうか?

現状の唯一の楽しみと言えば初期開拓時代を楽しめるイヴの子しかないと私は思いました。

しかしながら、人口調整によって既に存在しているイヴの村の子孫にしかなれません。イヴの子供になれる確率は体感で非常に少なくなったと思われます。よって、リセマラの一因とも言えるのではないかと思います。

また、ユーザ配置方法の変更によってユーザの少ないサーバで生まれることも出来なくなっているように思われます。

この世界が十分に広いのであれば、イヴで生まれる事を選択可能にしてもらえないでしょうか。
とてもとても広いと公式wikiに書いてあった記憶があります。どのURLかは忘れてしまいました。

ユーザが少ない夜間にログインすれば良いと意見もありますが、それが出来ないユーザによっては非現実的な解決策だと思います。

1 Like

I’ve noticed that too.

Population stabilisation does not make having children as an Eve impossible. You just need to be clever about it. Eat lots of different kinds of foods which you forage and stay close to the desert border or a fire. Foraging can produce a variety of food types which means that as long as you’ve got some siblings or children running around doing all the necessary stuff you can focus on increasing your chances of giving birth significantly whether you’re in the biggest or cities or the smallest of camps.
By the way if you want to try out being an Eve then give the English Speaking servers a try. If you can write the language it shouldn’t be too hard. The best you’re likely to get born into is a primitive farming camp.

Hi, Greenwood.

hmm, I’ll try it once. Then, I will try to renew the agenda. Thank you for your advice.

1 Like