It needs functions to zoom in and out

We’re all working. So you can’t see the behavior of Griefer. But if map reduction is possible, you can see Griefer’s behavior. If there is a shrinkage, Griefer cannot kill sheep, cut down trees and pretend not to know. It is a necessary function for sure deportation.

4 Likes

You can allready change the view in three modes, you have to go to settings (while playing) to change your view.

1 Like

like a police helicopter :wink: where is the suspect? catch him!

4 Likes

Police helicopter is a nice expression. In fact very-far view will surely help those who are on private servers to share their village image

1 Like

I want skyview. We can use it for other purposes as well. I want to take a picture of our beautiful town and share it with everyone. The current field of view is short and cannot be seen far. We have to upload a lot of pictures.

나는 스카이뷰를 원한다. 우리는 이것을 다른 용도로도 활용할 수 있다.
나는 예쁜 우리 마을 사진을 찍어, 모두와 공유하고 싶다. 현재의 멀리 보기 시야는 짧아서 멀리 볼 수 없다. 우리는 수 많은 사진을 올려야 한다.

4 Likes

how about a watchtower. you can build it and then you climb up the ladder and you have a overwiew of the town.

here a link to my watchtower suggestion: Watchtower I

2 Likes

I like the watchtower idea @Maengish

1 Like

@Maengish
That’s also a very good idea. But what I want is a system that can be monitored anytime, anywhere, far away.

@Crazy_kvo
I know that. What I want to do is reduce it further so that I can see the whole village.