日本サーバーのラグについて Japan server rug is terrible

私だけでしょうか?
最近の日本サーバーは全体的にとても重く感じます。
(特にアップデート以降)
日本サーバーの皆さんは今現在快適にプレイできていますか?

今現在新規さんが増えてるという理由もあるとは思いますが、酷い時は50/160人以下の人数でもフリーズしたり、ラグで物が持てない時があります。

先程、サーバー選択時に70人/160人ほどで遅れが25msのjapan-5サーバーに産まれたのですが、同じ村の他の方も「重い」と仰っておりました。
(具体的には、物が持てない、置けない、チャットが遅い、数秒間画面が止まる、完全に固まって再起動しないと復帰できない状態)
私のスマホが古い(一応推奨環境以上)ことや、ネット環境の問題もあるのかもしれませんが、実際にサーバー側の問題もあるのかな?と思い投稿させていただきます。

Only I?
Recent Thurber of Japan feels very heavily overall.
(In particular, after update)

Can everyone of Thurber of Japan play comfortably current as of now?

Current as of now, new, Mr., I think there is also a reason that it’s increasing, but when being cruel, there is time when you can’t freeze the number of people of less than 50/160 people and have a thing by a lug. Delay was born in japan-5 server of 25ms with 70 people/about 160 people at the time of server choice a short while ago, a person in addition to the same village was saying “heavily”, too.

(Specifically, you can’t have a thing, the state that the chat which can’t be put can’t return when a slow a few seconds screen gathers round the perfection which stops and doesn’t restart,)

The problem of a (it’s recommended just in case, beyond the environment) thing and the net environment that my smartphone is old may also be some ones, but is there also a problem on the server side actually?

I’ll think so and contribute.

(The translation function of the internet is used.
If sentences are strange, I’m sorry.)

3 Likes

I think a few people here are bilingual.

1 Like

Yep. But not Japanese. :joy::joy:
Anyway, i have similar problems with Europe server. It intend to be lag eventhought there’s a few people there. It running fine in other server, especially Singapore server (that’s why i always login there). Could it be because my country is closer to Singapore than Europe?

1 Like

確かに、物が持てなかったり固まって動けなくなったりしている事が最近増えている気がします。

自分のwifiが重くなっているのかと思いました😅

It is true that there has been an increase in the number of cases in recent years where people have been unable to hold things or become unable to move due to hardening.

I thought my wifi was getting heavy :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thank you very much for opposing.

Thank you very much for your opinion. The server besides Japan seems originally as a lug occurred.

When I went to a us server yesterday on probation, I thought that’s normally still moving.
(2/13 It’s around late at night. It went to Thurber of Singapore, too, but you didn’t move directly like Thurber of Japan.)

My internet circuit (ADSL) and the wi-fi environment may be the cause.
(But even the same environment was often comfortable so far.)

The lug cruel or and this time, so far, I don’t get up, seem and I also thought it was felt, so it wasn’t also known that some server failures had occurred late at night, yesterday by chance.

I’ll attach the screen shot which knew the “late” state of the server choice screen in late at night yesterday by reference.

他の方の端末でも、やはり以前よりもjpサーバーは重くなっておられるのですね。

私は特に昨日の夕方以降のラグがかつてない程の遅延具合でしたので、試しに海外サーバーにスポーンしてみたのですが、体感的にはjpサーバーとシンガポールサーバーが同程度の遅延具合になっているようでした。
(それでも普段のシンガポールサーバーでは考えられないくらいの酷いラグがあり、逆にusサーバーでは、日本サーバーよりもかなり早く快適に動けるくらいでした。
昨日の夜だけがなんらかの理由で異常だった可能性もあるかもしれませんが…)

推奨以上のiPhoneやパソコンをお持ちの、TK1nnさんのプレイ環境でもラグがあるようでしたら、やはりサーバーにも多少は問題が発生しているということになりそうですよね。

どうか原因究明・改善されて、またいずれ快適にプレイ出来るようになることを願います。

1 Like

私もWi-fi接続で、しかも回線がADSLなので「こんなに酷いラグが出たのかな?」と思っていたりはしております。
しかし今までは同じ環境でも割とサクサク動作していたため、サーバーにも何らかの問題があるのでは?と思い、今回投稿させていただきました。

スマートフォンで3G、4G回線で繋げても遅延が起きているでしょうかねえ。
(当方、OHOLを買った端末がwi-fi専用機なので検証不可です。すみません。。)

かつてサーバー負荷が原因でjp-1の巨大チュートリアル村が削除された背景を思うと、チュートリアル村も負荷の原因として関係してそうですよね。

(色々と勘違いをしておりましたので、内容修正いたしました。
ご指摘ありがとうございました。)

申し訳ありません、間違った情報で認識していたようです。
返信元の投稿の該当部分を削除編集しました。訂正しお詫びいたします。
ご指摘いただき有難うございましたm(__)m