Ladders

Recently the topic of ladders came up for climbing walls. Also there was an other suggestions for using ladders as building material for a shelf or a wardrobe.

Is there some other suggestions how ladders could be used? for now its only used for getting bee hives. maybe there could be something else.

3 Likes

that’s a cool idea!
maybe we can hang boxes or stacks on walls using a ladder.

1 Like

No I think something like that would be better for clothes

1 Like

a while ago i suggested a watchtower. if you climb the watchtower the game would zoom out and you could watch who is doing what. like spoting griefers. so now we have a ladder. so i thought maybe this time this idea will get a chance. :wink:

9 Likes

yes. Yes. YESSSSSHENEHEBEHEHEBBEB make this now I require it.

3 Likes

We could tie babys to it and suround them with snow men to sacrifice them to the snow gods o.o

Geez i miss this game lol

1 Like

On a serious note drop the ladder on a stack of papers and some glue type things (idk if there are any since i aint played in a while) now you have one of those japanes style panels for a wall.

1 Like

Great if you’re new to a town, getting familiar with a new layout. Seeing all conversations at once and where people are. Also, if you’re looking for an item in town! Less running around looking for things. I love this idea.

1 Like