Make dried beans despawn

Beans are driving me crazy, people leave them everywhere, I think it would be useful for an update to be made for them to despawn when not stored in crocks or jars

4 Likes

uh good idea. they just lay around and use so much space. i often store them in a bowl, but not really use them. they should despawn like wheat seeds.

2 Likes

No I love it bc when I’m making stew I don’t have to pick them I can just use the ones on the floor

1 Like

I guess it’s better in small towns but in rose town atm you would need to make about 50 stews to use up all the beans lol xD

2 Likes

I always run away in big towns everything is finished there’s nothing to do

1 Like

Haha I think there is always something to do, but a lot of people are not aware of what those things are if they only know how to play the early game

3 Likes

Im pro bean despawning too

2 Likes

All the Newcomen items are made, there’s tons of food cooked. Tons of storage, iron, honey, all the animals captured, car has been made. Got oil…like what else is there to do after that

2 Likes

Haha you must be spawning in very organised towns : ) There’s usually cooking to be done, clothes to be made (like almost always idk where they all go) stuff to be organised, horses tamed and carts made, trees to be planted for firewood, glassmaking, radios, railroad tracks. I think in some cases the different play styles can cause different needs, like beans being handy in a Eve village vs really annoying in a built up town, so hopefully a balance can be found that works for all play styles

1 Like

Or make it where you can group them all like carrots etc. I wish we could group a lot of stuff

1 Like

I used to have that problem too. I mean, I still do honestly. My favourite thing to do then is to go ham on making clothes. Gather dye ingredients, feed sheep’s, sometimes grow carrots and grow/scavenge for gooseberries. Then you can get creative with the colour combination. If I’m in a big town and I’m not making a million pies, you’d better believe I’m making clothes. Everyone loves having good clothes, and backpacks obvs, and it can take a literal lifetime (in game obvs)

Although, they always seem to disappear when I respawn wherever, lol.