Make it easier to make paint

If paint was easier to make people would color more walls. Or atleast make one paint color that would be easy to make

6 Likes

Or make paint brush , then you can paint 4 at one time with one bucket .

5 Likes

Exactly

1 Like

maybe we could make brushes from animal fur as it is still practice today. there are actually 3 animals in game which could be there for fur. bear, boar or cow. not quite what we use today for brushes but it should work.

i think bear would be interesting to use its fur for a brush, because we have no boar or cow hide for now.

4 Likes

i think 4 uses for paint sounds fair. so if you want to color 4 edges you use one bucket of paint.

4 Likes

@Candylim940802 ive tried how it would look like when we would combine bear fur with those two wooden things. 1st one does look more like a brush in my opinion.

3 Likes

I would like the second one better because it look woody but I will choose the first one if it is a bit shorter. Remember the tool they use kindling to make soft cream. I think brush can use that as reference.

2 Likes

why not using ball of thread from sheep and sewing it onto short shaft?

2 Likes

and yea i agree it should be easier to make paint, and i think the system would be able to support that because we can already make infinite rubber bottle toppers from a bucket or it can just be like bucket of water where u can use take ~10 bowls of water but instead with paint

maybe you could make one bucket of paint and mix it into 4 other buckets and shake it well, with a lid on it.