Making Gooseberry bush behave like Raspberry / スグリをキイチゴのように変更

Most people don’t know how to eat or make easy stews like gruel or broths and it’s sad, I’ve seen people starve once because they didn’t know it’s actually food and the berries weren’t up yet. I think it won’t disappea because like people like sheep and clothes so they will need them for sheep whether they want or not, but it will increase the knowledge of other recipes and the need to discover new foods and work together to get advanced things like honey and so

1 Like

Sorry for my late answer. I just refer to the possible changes of bushes not being able to seed from a berry, but have to be dug out, since you already mentioned before that the seasonal changes did not get much good reactions.

I think berry bushes should be „easy“ to dig out and in again, cause specially early camps rely on berries very much. If so, it’s way too easy to use for griefing. Because ppl rely so much on berries, this could be a good target for griefers. But if you make it hard to dig out bushes, it may be too hard for early camps. Especially when you need steel tools (or two ppl, this makes it hard when you play solo).

In my post I meant that at some point ppl won’t be able to eat berries anymore at all, so this scenario you mentioned would even be harder to achieve I think?

Thank you! I actually didn’t see that topic. I will go look into it and when I can add something, I will post my thoughts about the yum chain there.

I don’t think berries would disappear at all when nerfed (a lot). Because you still need them for clothes and soil. And if we would have more variety in food we would need to plant, that soil is needed. Also early towns will always plant berry bushes, cause at this state they are the main source of food.

But like always: predictions are hard to make and I would actually be interested what would happen if you change the bushes. I am curious if the positive effects would be higher than the possibility of griefing.

4 Likes

Will sheep food change? Assuming sheep food can only be made with natural currants, the wool industry and soil preparation will be difficult.

1 Like

You may safely assume that there will be other food available for sheep, @kanju . The sheep I talked to in the game lately all think that it’s boring to eat Gooseberries all the time. They want more variety. :grin:

8 Likes

yay more food for sheeps :slight_smile:

1 Like

wow! It’s great !!

1 Like

Can’t wait for more food for sheep’s :grin:

The diversification of sheep’s food is very nice.
You will also use berries to make the soil, will that change?

3 Likes