Medicine

I would like to be able to use medicine by myself If i am injured. If I have a bleeding wound there must be someone else around to take care of me in short time. Itโ€™s hard to find one that fast. It would be great If we could use the wool pads and needle by ourselves. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

True. Thereโ€™s one time I have to go to the hospital and thereโ€™s no one there, so I need to go to the berries farm asking for help. But I die when we need to go back to the hospital.

3 Likes

You are right. When I get hurt, I give up surviving. The hospital is too far away, and even when I arrive at the hospital, there is no user to cure me. I wish I could easily carry a Bowl of Antivenom Blood, a Sterile Wool Pad, and heal myself.

๋‚˜๋Š” ์ƒ์ฒ˜๋ฅผ ์ž…์œผ๋ฉด, ์ƒ์กดํ•˜๋Š” ๊ฒƒ์„ ํฌ๊ธฐํ•ด๋ฒ„๋ฆฐ๋‹ค. ๋ณ‘์›์€ ๋„ˆ๋ฌด ๋ฉ€๋ฆฌ์žˆ๊ณ , ๋ณ‘์›์— ๋„์ฐฉํ•œ๋‹ค๊ณ ํ•ด๋„ ๋‚˜๋ฅผ ์น˜๋ฃŒํ•ด์ค„ ์œ ์ €๊ฐ€ ์—†๋‹ค. ๋‚˜๋Š” ๋ฑ€๋…, ๋ถ•๋Œ€๋ฅผ ์†์‰ฝ๊ฒŒ ๋“ค๊ณ ๋‹ค๋‹ ์ˆ˜ ์žˆ๊ณ , ์ž๊ธฐ ์ž์‹ ์„ ์น˜๋ฃŒํ•  ์ˆ˜ ์žˆ๊ธธ ๋ฐ”ํƒ„๋‹ค.

3 Likes

This is also the problem. The only way to carry this is with our bare hand. The wool pad bowl cannot be lifted and the wool pad cannot be put inside our bag.

3 Likes

never saw someone getting healed yet :see_no_evil: so maybe it would be better to have more time before you die or you can do it by yourself.

I like this idea.