Meet the Neanderthals

How about some early villagers: the Neanderthals. You can find them in the badlands. Those NPCโ€™s wont leave the biome. You can also get fire there, if you want. You can steal their stuff, but then they will follow you. If you fight them and they die, they wont come back and the fire will go out.

They will look like regular characters but will have a massiv neanderthal eyebrow. :wink:

11 Likes

They should also have no noses (or they should be very tiny at least)

Here is an image of a Neanderthal skull.

1 Like

It would be fun to interact with them and build a new village. Like the villagers of the village.

1 Like

I know Neanderthals lived in cold regions hunting mammoths during cold times. How about a cave for Neanderthals in the snow area? If you place NPCs, the merchant will suit you.

Neanderthal NPC merchants sell mammoth fur. Mammoth fur is obtained only through Neanderthal merchants. The Neanderthals used family love, funeral customs, decorations, clothing, and tools, so if they meet the number of items they demand, they will be given mammoth fur.

์ œ๊ฐ€ ์•Œ๊ธฐ๋กœ๋Š” ๋„ค์•ˆ๋ฐ๋ฅดํƒˆ์ธ์€ ์ถ”์šด ์‹œ๊ธฐ์— ์ถ”์šด ์ง€์—ญ์—์„œ ๋งค๋จธ๋“œ๋ฅผ ์‚ฌ๋ƒฅํ•˜๋ฉฐ ์‚ด์•˜๋‹ค๊ณ  ์•Œ๊ณ  ์žˆ์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.
๋ˆˆ ์ง€์—ญ์— ๋„ค์•ˆ๋ฐ๋ฅดํƒˆ์ธ์„ ์œ„ํ•œ ๋™๊ตด์€ ์–ด๋–ป์Šต๋‹ˆ๊นŒ?
NPC๋ฅผ ๋ฐฐ์น˜ํ•œ๋‹ค๋ฉด, ์ƒ์ธ์ด ์ ์ ˆํ•˜๋‹ค๊ณ  ์ƒ๊ฐํ•ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.

๋„ค์•ˆ๋ฐ๋ฅดํƒˆ NPC ์ƒ์ธ์€ ๋งค๋จธ๋“œ ํ„ธ์„ ํŒ๋งคํ•ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.
๊ทธ๋“ค์€ ๊ฐ€์กฑ์• , ์žฅ๋ก€ํ’์Šต, ์žฅ์‹, ์˜๋ณต, ๋„๊ตฌ๋ฅผ ์‚ฌ์šฉํ–ˆ์œผ๋‹ˆ, ๊ทธ๋“ค์ด ์›ํ•˜๋Š” ๋ฌผํ’ˆ์˜ ๊ฐœ์ˆ˜๋ฅผ ์ถฉ์กฑํ•œ๋‹ค๋ฉด ๊ทธ๋“ค์€ ๋งค๋จธ๋“œ ๋ชจํ”ผ๋ฅผ ์ค๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.

5 Likes

Nice idea to put them into the snow biome so they can live in the ice age :slight_smile:
I like your neanderthal merchants idea. So you can get special items from them. either through trade, stealing or killing.

6 Likes

Thats good idea i like itโ€‹:heart::heart:

1 Like

Uh thatโ€™s a nice idea. So either you can trade with them and life with them. Or if you kill one you have to fight all of them, because they will be enemies.

But if they have killed that one player, then they will go back to friendly again. So the next player wonโ€™t have a problem with them.

5 Likes

Maybe the neanderthals could look a bit similar to the humans.

4 Likes

I honestly really like these ideas. Especially having NPCs in the game.

3 Likes

Maybe they could have dialogue and you could do quests for them and get rewards (along with trading). :grinning:

3 Likes

Nice idea :+1: sometimes when you play within a big city, it can be a bit boringโ€ฆ So maybe they could have quests, that give you special items, that can only be achieved from these quests :thinking:

3 Likes

Maybe there could be a quest where you have to find a lost baby. :thinking:

1 Like

thats a nice idea for a quest. so you have to search for their baby and bring it back to them. maybe you get some mammoth clothing or ivory or some decoration for it.

1 Like

Maybe you could bring them back a tamed bear for a huge reward.

1 Like

I made a small research for the Neanderthals.

Here some stuff i want to point out:
The tools they used are stones, spears and clubs.
Mammoths and caves were a thing for Neanderthals.
The leather tanning was achieved with stakes.
The cooking was the same as in game.

3 Likes

One quest could be: making spears for them, so they can go hunt a mammoth.
And a follow-up quest could be: bring them stakes, so they can tan the leather.

4 Likes

Would mammoths become an actual animal in the game? :smiley:

1 Like

Iโ€™ve heard that 1-4% of Eurasians DNA have Neanderthal ancestors as genetic evidence. I donโ€™t remember exactly, but in a documentary that probably follows Yuval Harariโ€™s book, Neanderthal (based on geography and genes) was described as a bright-haired white race. Having overcome the Ice Age, melanin pigment must have been suppressed for the absorption of vitamin D. (The documentary memory I saw a few years ago is not accurate.) (This does not mean that Neanderthal skins should be fixed as Caucasians, but in paleontology, skin and hair depend on imagination or correct old errors more accurately.) Korea is Northeast Asia Located in, Korean ancestors are said to have inherited their present characteristics because of the Ice Age. Because of the reflected light in the snow field, melanin pigments were required, and so on. Many people of modern humanity have inherited the Neanderthal influence insignificantly.

Koreans have strong flexibility in melanin pigment. Koreansโ€™ skin darkens rapidly when exposed to sunlight, and bright when exposed to less sunlight. (Thatโ€™s why Koreans have preferred light skin color since ancient times. Because they thought it was the upper-class skin that wasnโ€™t working. The traditional preference for blemishes and smooth, light skin. Modern standards prefer tanned skin, too.)

๋‚˜๋Š” ์œ ์ „์ ์ธ ์ฆ๊ฑฐ๋กœ ์œ ๋ผ์‹œ์•„์ธ DNA์˜ 1~4%์— ๋„ค์•ˆ๋ฐ๋ฅดํƒˆ ์„ ์กฐ๊ฐ€ ๋‚จ์•„์žˆ๋‹ค๊ณ  ๋“ค์—ˆ์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. ์ •ํ™•ํžˆ ๊ธฐ์–ต์ด ์•ˆ ๋‚˜์ง€๋งŒ, ์•„๋งˆ๋„ ์œ ๋ฐœ ํ•˜๋ผ๋ฆฌ์˜ ์ฑ…์„ ๋”ฐ๋ผ๊ฐ€๋Š” ๋‹คํ๋ฉ˜ํƒ€๋ฆฌ์—์„œ, ๋„ค์•ˆ๋ฐ๋ฅดํƒˆ์ด (์ง€์—ญ๊ณผ ์œ ์ „์ž๋ฅผ ๊ทผ๊ฑฐ๋กœ) ๋จธ๋ฆฌ์นด๋ฝ์ด ๋ฐ์€ ๋ฐฑ์ธ์ข…์œผ๋กœ ๋ฌ˜์‚ฌ๋˜์—ˆ์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. ๋น™ํ•˜๊ธฐ๋ฅผ ์ด๊ฒจ๋ƒˆ์œผ๋‹ˆ ๋น„ํƒ€๋ฏผD์˜ ํก์ˆ˜๋ฅผ ์œ„ํ•ด ๋ฉœ๋ผ๋‹Œ ์ƒ‰์†Œ๊ฐ€ ์–ต์ œ๋˜์—ˆ๊ฒ ์ง€์š”. (๋ช‡๋…„ ์ „์— ๋ณธ ๋‹คํ๋ผ ๊ธฐ์–ต์ด ์ •ํ™•ํ•˜์ง€ ์•Š์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.) (๋„ค์•ˆ๋ฐ๋ฅดํƒˆ์˜ ์Šคํ‚จ์„ ๋ฐฑ์ธ์ข…์œผ๋กœ ๊ณ ์ •ํ•˜์ž๋Š” ๋œป์€ ์•„๋‹™๋‹ˆ๋‹ค๋งŒ, ๊ณ ์ƒ๋ฌผํ•™์—์„œ ํ”ผ๋ถ€์™€ ํ„ธ์€ ์ƒ์ƒ์— ์˜์กดํ•˜๊ฑฐ๋‚˜ ์˜ค๋ž˜๋œ ์˜ค๋ฅ˜๋ฅผ ๋”์šฑ ์ •ํ™•ํ•˜๊ฒŒ ์ˆ˜์ •ํ•˜๊ธฐ๋„ ํ•ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.) ํ•œ๊ตญ์€ ๋™๋ถ์•„์‹œ์•„์— ์œ„์น˜ํ•˜๊ณ , ํ•œ๊ตญ์ธ์˜ ์กฐ์ƒ๋“ค์€ ๋น™ํ•˜๊ธฐ ๋•Œ๋ฌธ์— ์ง€๊ธˆ์˜ ํŠน์ง•์„ ๋ฌผ๋ ค๋ฐ›์•˜๋‹ค๊ณ  ํ•ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. ๋ˆˆ๋ฐญ์˜ ๋ฐ˜์‚ฌ๊ด‘ ๋•Œ๋ฌธ์— ๋ฉœ๋ผ๋‹Œ ์ƒ‰์†Œ๊ฐ€ ํ•„์š”ํ•˜๊ฒŒ ๋˜์—ˆ๊ณ  ๋“ฑ๋“ฑ. ํ˜„์ƒ์ธ๋ฅ˜์˜ ๋งŽ์€ ์‚ฌ๋žŒ์ด ๋„ค์•ˆ๋ฐ๋ฅดํƒˆ์˜ ์˜ํ–ฅ์„ ๋ฏธ๋ฏธํ•˜๊ฒŒ ๋ฌผ๋ ค๋ฐ›์•˜์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.

ํ•œ๊ตญ์ธ์€ ๋ฉœ๋ผ๋‹Œ ์ƒ‰์†Œ๊ฐ€ ์œตํ†ต์„ฑ์ด ๊ฐ•ํ•ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. ํ•œ๊ตญ์ธ์˜ ํ”ผ๋ถ€๋Š” ํ–‡๋น›์„ ๋ฐ›์œผ๋ฉด ๋น ๋ฅด๊ฒŒ ์–ด๋‘์›Œ์ง€๊ณ , ํ–‡๋น›์„ ์ ๊ฒŒ ๋ฐ›์œผ๋ฉด ๋ฐ์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. (๊ทธ๋ž˜์„œ ํ•œ๊ตญ์ธ์€ ๊ณ ๋Œ€๋กœ๋ถ€ํ„ฐ ๋ฐ์€ ํ”ผ๋ถ€์ƒ‰์„ ์„ ํ˜ธํ–ˆ์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. ๋…ธ๋™์„ ํ•˜์ง€ ์•Š๋Š” ์ƒ๋ฅ˜์ธต์˜ ํ”ผ๋ถ€๋ผ๊ณ  ์ƒ๊ฐํ–ˆ๊ธฐ ๋•Œ๋ฌธ์ž…๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. ์žกํ‹ฐ์—†๊ณ  ๋งค๋„๋Ÿฌ์šด ๋ฐ์€ ํ”ผ๋ถ€๊ฐ€ ์ „ํ†ต์ ์ธ ์„ ํ˜ธ. ํ˜„๋Œ€์˜ ๊ธฐ์ค€์€ ํƒœ๋‹ํ•œ ํ”ผ๋ถ€๋„ ์„ ํ˜ธ.)

4 Likes

uh wow you know a lot about neanderthals :star_struck: im impressed

3 Likes

This is the most best idea i have heard so far. Give this man some credit :+1::clap: