Messed up bio in private server

I’ve changed a new device with the same apple id but my private server data didn’t get carried to the new device. I emailed the support team and eventually they copied my old device data to a new private server on my new device. All my creations were copied over alright but the bio is complete messed up. I emailed back to see whether there is a fix. It’s kind of funny though and I just want to post these.

Update on the fix: So far I’ve been told that there is no easy way around this issue? Basically when iOS users switch device, it’s possible that the internal id of the game changes so the private server data is not carried over. Pasting the old data will, as we see here, mess up the game mechanism.
Has anyone else run into this problem? If I change my device every 2-3 yrs, then I might get private server blank all over again…. :sob:

2 Likes

i like the mosquito free jungle with the bunnies :joy:

i see no bananas tho :thinking:

2 Likes

I see mosquitoes and roses though :joy:

oh i see them! bad mosquitos! you are in the wrong biome!

1 Like

How did the crazy biomes even be made? Like pine trees in Savannahs and rabbits in jungles ??.ಥ‿ಥ

1 Like

It’s my best guess… I still can see penguins, (in a public server) spawning in bioms they shouldn’t so idk what’s going on…