More suggestions

Pillow has suggested water within the game.
And Greenwood has suggested rivers.

I wanted to give credit but also build on this.

I dont like the idea of an ocean since that would imply less movement without t aboat. I do like the idea of water. More places to fish and get water besides just a swamp.

In the real world they had rivers and streams, not just ponds to help their crops.
Also I think the" eve spawning should be more likely to happen where more people are"
(Quoted by Greenwood)
(Go check out his posts they are very useful)

So to bullet.

Streams/Rivers
Eve spawning according to what it best for helping towns and villages keep going not to deny them of attention

I need the griefing to be more limited. The mobile game seriously doesnt need griefing!

We have bears. Trolls. Tons of those mosquito swarms.

I say stop griefing all together. Because i mean. What is more realistic. Only being able to get water from ponds ? Or only being able to hold one object ?

Or on the other hand. Making it so those who murder AND those who have been cursed more then once, get a death penalty.

So if murder isnt dropped I want cursing to be more of an affect or for the murder to die after they kill someone.

That’s just something I think is ridiculous for small mobile servers that already struggleto sustain life.

I know you guys try to go by the book. So many someone can suggest things to the PC forums.

Anyway have a nice day
My discord is Rosemarysilver#6899

2 Likes