My Solo Kingdom Experience

Hey kid you can keep trying to offend me or make me feel bad or whatever your trying to do, you can gather your clan and come here to seek the attention you need to grow your online alter ego, but at least try to make sense, when someone has an argument about something that they think its not right, and all you can reply to them is “if you dont like it you should leave” or “its like talking to a wall” without saying why. If you use your head for a bit, and read my replies to this post you will see that my point was simple: PEOPLE SHOULDNT BE HATED FOR WANTING TO PLAY IN A DIFFERENT WAY THAN THE ONE YOU THINK ITS RIGHT!
That was my point, if i did managed to offend you in any way believe me that wasnt my objective, but than you told me to leave if i was frustrated, and you expect me to shut up and be courteus? What an hipocrit little prick… im not like you, i keep to myself, i dont feel the need to grief like most of you, and i dont insult you for playing or thinking differently than me, but i will never shut up about what i think it needs to be said, you say you played the pc version but you didnt even knew how the eve respawn feature worked bro…grow the ■■■■ up and stop bothering me, thank you

Holy offensive, defensive, arrogant and rude dude.

Chill out.

3 Likes

Actually, solo challenge is okay. We can build a lot of things alone just for challenging ourselves because it “solo challenge”. We’re not playing solo all the time tho, just when we born as eve and at our old village. If we born as baby, we might cooperate with people too and stay as we are.

Yes i can proudly be offensive and arrogant to really trash people who just want to manipulate others and hate on whoever they want, while adding nothing to the topic in discussion and still passing by as the good guy, i came here to give my opinion and not to be bothered by anyone who got offended by it, since my opinion just didnt do any arm to anyone, so excuse me if im trying to call out @WumboJumbo for being a idiotic troll with no arguments that even feels the need to compare me and use my name in other dumb topics that i didnt even bothered to reply just to harass me and if u think im the bad guy and have no reason to be defensive in this situation u can go and lick is balls some more for real

1 Like

You’re very hypocritical.

Also, what the heck is wrong with you? Again, can’t we just get along?

1 Like

I was thinking of doing this, that looks amazing well done :heart::heart:

:roll_eyes:

Troll? Who’s the troll here?

3 Likes

Well said!