My son Charles

Today on Us1 I had a son. I welcomed him to my base giving him a dog , clothes anything he wished for even a second dog after he starved and came back, I showed him how great the beagle was at hunting even showing him the loot I got from using my schnauzer. I left him to do what his heart desired. Then!! All of a sudden he appeared saying mom look what I found. It was a knife my son who I grew from a baby to a man had now stabbed me and shouted “BLOOD GOD FOR LIFE”!! his last words to me never trust anyone. He picked my dead corpse and wore my clothing started packing up my horse for God knows what! But he wouldn’t make it on his journey… I respawned and killed him …lol… The moral here being blood God needs better minions … :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

9 Likes

I preferthe pizza god

4 Likes

I usually do but been breeding so many doggos I 4got one at the pig pen…lol

Praise Be !! Long Live Pizza God!!:sweat_smile:

1 Like

AHHH!! OH NO!!
We have been telling our kids that only those who wishes to be sacrificed can be, that the blood God does not want for you to choose someone to sacrifice.
I am highly disappointed in whoever is giving our cult a bad name! :rage:

3 Likes

I think thats a bit too overboard. If they’re evidently griefing/murdering random people, you should probably kill them.

Cults usually don’t have good reputations in the first place. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Lmao, that’s kind of the point. it’s a silly role play but we mean no harm.

In that case, I don’t think it is a cult. :smile:

Seems like the typical cult. The head sending a broad message about “willing” sacrifices … But the devotees taking it a step further.:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Well, all I’m saying is that cults are usually evil and don’t ask for consent. :sweat_smile:

Pfff, the people in cults would disagree. ;p
Also, pretty sure religious people can be considered to be in a cult? :eyes::woman_shrugging:t3:

If it’s an unorthodox religion? :laughing:

What religion is orthodox? :zipper_mouth_face::joy:
Jk don’t hate me :flushed:

1 Like