Not fun at all for EU player

There are some massiv problems that ruin the game. I play at the EU2 server, we are just a hand full of people here and the game is not made for that. I lost my place the 4th time now and I give up on this game now! You die pretty fast by mistake, when you are one or two people trying to build a place:

When you die of hunger and placed the lily at your marker it’s worthless…if nobody makes you a grave. It’s not working out like this. What is the problem to make it possible to get reborn near your old home if you like??

I did so well the last time and you don’t hear the starving sound when you doing stuff, holding something and cooking. I made stew just to die and end up with a person having nothing build yet, not able to get back home.

When you have a tiny place and try to build, you are constantly struggling with the food, or you can’t build anything…that’s okay…but to respawn at a diffrent place just makes you mad after trying so hard :frowning:

The US server are much slower for me, I would have liked to play at the EU server.

regards

1 Like

It’s really hard to go back without people
So I just use a personal server In this place, even if you are alone, you are born in a place with a home marker
It’s charged, but it’s cheap, so I’m just using it There’s the advantage of not having a gripper

1 Like

I have a personal server too, but it’s getting a little lonely after a while…
I only use my personal server to learn new stuff, so I don’t mess up when I play with others :smiley:

The game would be much nicer if you could respawn where you placed a marker no matter your death and bones, on all servers :confused:

1 Like

hi.
do you have discord?
it’s true there only a few players on Europe server. but we can try to help each other. it’s easier on discord to chat at the same time and ask to get bury.

2 Likes

Yes I do, just installed it a few weeks ago :slight_smile:
CyanClymene #3673
Good thing if we can support us on EU server. Playing on the US server, most of the time, you can only move so damn slow :smiley: it’s almost funny…like leeeettt me graaab thaaat, uh, it’s gone XD
I tried to show a player how to rebuild the edge of a sheep fence, they had a gap in there, no chance to get the thing out with shovel and wooden hammer because I just couldn’t move that fast.
They probably thought “what the hell is she doing…” XD

3 Likes

:joy: I know what you talking about.

Aw I’m sorry. That sucks. I’m in the IS and I’ve wanted to play on other country servers, but when I went to the Japanese server they yelled at me and starved me lol.

I’d come to the EU server if it was ok.

1 Like

Hiii!! I play at the EU server and had the same problem as you in the beginning! I added you on discord, im Leksvik#0174. We have a europe discord server where we are a bunch of active and helpfull people!

The burying cycle is kind of tricky for me but there is a person - Homsie that knows alot of it! Always when I lose my cycle Homsie or other on the server help me to get back to my Lilly-spawn-Town, I spawn as children to them and then I help out a little in their town and I get burried.

We also have a ‘’ map ‘’ of 4 cities on EU server!! ‘’ My ‘’ City is 10 minutes away from YumTown - runned by Homsie but close to YumTown there is 2 smaller cities aswell.

Me and another player are building a really big city rn ! Me and Socovia, Im sure if you want to get ur own city started nearby me or Homsie you can or you can join a city. Depends on what you like to do !

3 Likes

Hi Leks, I’ve not really used this forum much at all so might not be doing it right (mostly just do discord).
I’m not sure but think Cyan might well have played with us previously, and might even be the person who helped me put my first piece lily, at what’s now YumTown! (correct me if I’m wrong).

When I first got there, there wasn’t much but a row of raspberries that kept us alive.

I think playing on such a sparcely populated server has both pros and cons. Some of the cons have been mentored but I feel there are also a lot of pros.
You get to know other players pretty well, and you get time to concentrate on things, without constant bombardment of BBs. Also when you get a new player, you can concentrate on helping that person, so on the whole I hope new players have a very good experience on EU2.

The hunger being fast can be tough, that is why I focus on yum a lot, and try to teach new players about it, so they too can do more than just worry about the next meal.

I spent days running around the wilderness very lost, looking for my lily spawn to start with, and found finding informal on how the lily respawn worked hard to comeby, and confusing (and very, very frustrating), it took time, but I’ve learned a lot about it since, and maybe one day I’ll write a post about the inns and outs of it.
This answer is already long enough.

5 Likes