Objects keep disappearing and trees keep regenerating for a short time

There’s something wrong with Chinese. Props are disappearing all the time, trees that have been cut down are regrowing in a short period of time, and now they have reached the point where they are out of control. It bothers me. My clothes, my carriage, my garland, my hat were all gone, and I dared not log into the game. I’m afraid my home will disappear, too. Please help us fix these game bugs, thank you. These are all web translations. Please forgive me if there is any problem.

1 Like

超级多的马

1 Like

1 Like

Items keep disappearing, carriages, baskets and other props for storing items will swallow our items.I hope to fix the game that is no longer working as soon as possible. Thank you very much.

2 Likes

This problem has been going on for more than a day. Things have been disappearing, trees have been regenerated repeatedly, and wild things will be regenerated immediately after they are taken away, but some things can’t be picked up or put down. I’m sorry to trouble you, but please repair them as soon as possible.

1 Like

I can’t play the game normally, my things have been disappearing, my carriage can’t be used, my collected things can’t be picked up, the items in the wild have been constantly refreshed, and items such as gold and cinnabar have been appearing. The game has become a mess, and I am very afraid that my home will disappear.Please fix this problem as soon as possible. It has appeared for 24 hours. Thank you very much. I am sorry to use machine translation to reflect the problem.

1 Like

@Christoffer there seems to be a problem with the server.

1 Like

Could someone tell me which server you are seeing these problems on? Thanks!

2 Likes

Chinese one’s server

2 Likes

This.Thank you very much for your help^O^/

1 Like

ok, we will take it down for maintenance during the day today.

Thank you for reporting the problems.

Thank you very much

1 Like

Thank you​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::partying_face:

1 Like

Could you please try again and see if it is better now?

1 Like

No problem at all. :partying_face:

1 Like