OG player returning after over a year

I played this game a long time ago, and today was literally the first time I’d gotten on in well over a year.

Wow, a lot has changed!

I had played since before there were any groups, and I was even a member of a few different groups (I spent decent time in the Fellowship). While I’m still working on getting the 10 hours to leave beginner servers, I was wondering what I’ve missed! The old crafting is all coming back to me and it won’t take me long to learn the new, but I really want to know what’s new in the community: whats happened to the new and old groups? What’s the new meta? new trends?

4 Likes

There are a lot of new tools to catch griefers now, along with a ton of other minor changes.

Its also worth mentioning that a successor to the game is in development. It is set to be released in 2021 and will be available on mobile devices and PCs. :slight_smile:

Fellowship crashed and burned. I was in charge of it for a bit with schnappers towards the end of it after shanon left due to irl suff but real life got in the way for me too.