OneHourBen Sorry

You can put a knife in a man and draw it out. It won’t matter how many times you say I’m sorry, the wound is still there. But, a verbal wound is as bad as a physical one. Water your relationships with kindness… and they will grow. So be careful little lips what you say… and you won’t chase friendships away.

you never know what others suffering from behind the screen. Please be kind and nice always.

7 Likes

I’m sorry. I feel embarrassed and ashamed by the way I acted.

I know that you might not ever be ready to forgive me, and I understand how that feels. I simply wanted to say how sorry I am. I’ll give you plenty of time to see that I’m changing my behavior.

Ok

1 Like

Sounds good!

Honestly idc. **** happens. Grew up very traditional catholic AND am pansexual so I was always told was a disgusting person I was. That’s life.

Bad things happening is NOT and excuse to treat others the way you’ve treated people.

For example
Last year one of my daughters died in an accident. This year my other decided to run away and become a meth head blaming her sister’s death on her choices.
You don’t see me constantly taking out my frustrations on every person I come across online.

I do not like you. You call my work ■■■■, and destroy my towns and lie to people. I know plenty of people don’t like me. That’s fine. I don’t expect people to like me, why would you expect people to like you and except you when you’ve been a jerk to them.

I don’t give a flying **** if you’re in transition and are dealing with rejection poorly. Learn to love yourself and your body regardless of what parts you were born with.
I work in body modification so idc what you do with your body, if you can’t accept yourself for who you are now, you won’t accept yourself after any changes.

Sorry is a word, not an action. I don’t accept your apology, even if you never meant it for me.

7 Likes

I can see that now.

Thank you for sharing. I see you as a real person now.

1 Like

I can’t expect you to ever be ready to forgive me for what i have don in the past.

I can’t control others feelings. But i can change the way i react to them.

Badkat i can see you are a passionate and caring person. And i wish i was more like you. The way u challenge me is helping me learn how to deal with conflict in a positive way.

You have a point.

We shouldn’t crucify him over being offensive on the forums, and destructive in game.

If putting him in timeout worked enough to get him to apologize with that specific info, then now we should give him a chance to show us he has changed. At least towards us playing this together.

Maybe you can specifically reach out to the ones on discord that have issues with you if you are really changed. Make amends.

6 Likes

The point is, he has been in “timeout” for just a day. No one changes that fast. It’s fake.

I’m sick of this drama creating, attention begging, self-centered bs. Not everyday has to be about you.

This is the last time I’m going to show my opinion on this. For everyone thats so quick to forgive, you clearly don’t understand the internet yet.

3 Likes

I do not think we ever played together, I also want to say that we have not spoken yet, so I personally can not say a bad thing about you.
even though we have never spoken to each other, I do have my opinion about you and I would like to share it.
the thing that bothers me the most is how you interact with others behind your screen while you do not know that person.
I would rather not mix myself in such conversations, so you did not even had the chance to talk to me in such a way.
in spite of your story (which does not make good for your deeds) and your apology, I must agree that this is indeed hard to believe.
everyone deserves a second chance and I think this wound needs time to heal.
1 month is a great time to think about the person you want to be in the future.
Wish you the best of strength and luck✌

4 Likes

Yeah, let the month pass.

1 Like

@Joey9981

This is everything I want to say to you.

First and foremost I would like to say I extremely dislike you and every thing you stand for. Everyone goes through horrible and horrific experiences in life and it’s no excuse for you to act the way you have, not only to the Fellowship but to everyone in this community. Especially being rude to someone coming out and talking about his depression and contemplation of suicide.

When someone is severely hurt emotionally they try to help others because they know what it feels like to be sad/depressed/unwanted and they don’t want anyone else to feel that way because they know how badly it sucks. BUT you are different when you’re sad/depressed/whatever you want to take it out on others and you want them to feel your pain.

For example I just had one of my best friends that I’ve known since I was in 1st grade (I’m 23 now) die early Sunday morning after I was in the hospital with her all day Saturday, and guess what that is absolutely the saddest thing I’ve been dealing with and I’ve still been helping others even through my sadness and sorrow. By no means am I saying I’m better than you I’m simply saying you and I are VERY different people and I have very little respect for people like you.

That’s not right and honestly it’s completely despicable.With all that said I’m usually a very forgiving individual but I have a lot of doubts about your post, BUT if you prove to everyone that you’re actually going to be a decent and respectful person we might be willing to play and/or talk with you again.

7 Likes

Ohhh nooo

Aaaaaand he’s off to the races again…

1 Like

Yepper he is outraged

The new you lasted all of what? One day? Pathetic.

:woman_facepalming:t3::rofl:

4 Likes

Doesn’t excuse his behaviour past or present.

1 Like

She didn’t say anything about being gay, she said she was a woman in a mans body, but this has nothing to do with sexual orientation.

3 Likes

I think what you meant was that you are angry and misery really does love company. Yes everyone does have their problems and it doesn’t excuse our actions but everyone deals with things differently. You clearly felt a need to lash out at people, and thought the anonymity of the internet make it ok to do so. It must be hard to accept and love yourself for who you are, going through what you are going through right now, so your feel a need to take it out others. I hope you can think of this as a positive thing, that you’re finally the person you were meant to be. And maybe in future try to deal with your anger in a way that isn’t gonna make a ton of gamers pissed at you x

3 Likes