OneHourBen Sorry

As you all know, I have been misbehaving a lot lately and I admit I regret my actions now. It has never been my intention to hurt anyone and I feel remorse about it.

In December 2018, my wife left me and took my 1-year-old son with her. I fell into a deep depression. I try to get out of it, but it is very difficult for me to cope with missing my child and wife. I respond to this community to fill the void I now have in my life.

The reason my wife left me was because since I was 12, I felt like something was not right with me. I have grown up since then and come to realize in 2018, I am a woman but the rest of the world does not see me as one. I have always lived my life as a lie and face a constant fear of rejection for telling the truth. It hurts me, and I, in turn hurt others. I see that now.

The reason I am sharing this with everyone is because I truly need support and understanding from this community. I am very sensitive to feelings of rejection and now I feel even worse. I am thankful for the few friends I have found here who have helped me compose this apology.

And to anyone reading this, I hope you can find a place in your heart to forgive me.

Love one hour benn

If there are people who have also experienced something like this or can relate to me, just know I am here for you, always.

9 Likes

No worries. I hope things turn out all right in the end, they usually do. If you need any help or support don’t be afraid to ask.

4 Likes

I have two words.

Holy ■■■■…

2 Likes

I won’t reject you because I don’t know who you are, I hope that can change later. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Nope.

Not buying your faux remorse.

5 Likes

BadKat
Why even post that…if you think that, thats just rude, if your wrong…and sometimes…people are wrong.

3 Likes

Im sorry. Its not personal also im seeing a psychiatrist.

1 Like

I accept you buddy. Live you’re best life don’t let anyone stop that. Cheers to starting over a on a new leaf! :beers::raised_hands:

7 Likes

Good on you, I hate phychiatrists, but they are there for a reason. Use em! :smiley:

1 Like

Cheers! :beers:

Nice sob story after being called out and punished. You sure were late to fire this fakeness out huh?

2 Likes

Calling out 100% bs. “I’m gay” isnt a good excuse to act horrible to people. Trolls will make any excuse to keep trolling.

1 Like

who said something about gay? did you even read the text?

2 Likes

Look closely.

not every finger is a thumb. know your lgbtq.

4 Likes

I beg your pardon?

Arguing semantics instead of the obvious.

1 Like

Well, whatever, I wish you the best anyways Ben.

3 Likes

If you take a step back and think about it, life is just a brief period i just started to realize that.

Again im sorry

thanks for your kind words and support.