Question About banishments

how to tell how many banishments you have? Also how long do they take to go away?

If you click on any characters, it will tell you how long you or the other player have been to donkey town.

B1 = 30 minutes in Donkey Town
B2 = 1h in Donkey Town
B3 = 2h in Donkey Town
B4 = 4h in Donkey Town
B5 = max. 5h in Donkey Town

Everything above B5 will get 5h.

This is actual gameplay not real life time. You can’t wait 5 hours and it’s done. You have to play in donkey town to get back into the regular eve spawn again.

If you get to donkey town a notification will appear and let you know you got banished by other players.

After reuniting with other Players your B-Status will be shown and slowly go back to non B-Status. B3 -> B2 -> B1 -> non B Status. You have to prove yourself to be a good citizen.

If 3 players banish you, you get B1.
5 players for B2.
and so on.

8 Likes

Ok i’ve had only 1 banish before i think and it was for no reason lol thank you for helping

1 Like

I have a question. I was playing in the Japan server and I didn’t understand what they were saying. Then, because of lag I unknowingly didn’t feed a baby. People immediately cursed me and I got B1. Does it disappear or do i have to carry this stupid curse forever

2 Likes

I saw a post about someone with SIX banishments in a town, I can’t believe they would do so much to get that AND come back not have learnt a lesson :cold_sweat:

2 Likes

the same exact th8ng happened to me, it goes away after I think a week?I was so glad when it was gone bc one time people were talking about killing me bc I had banishment , but luckily a 30-40 yr old person I think said , b1 is fine but b2 YOU GOTTA GO :skull:

1 Like

It makes no sense to me, personally, why someone above a b5 would not be permanently banned.

1 Like

I’ve never been to donkey town but I kind of want to go. Hypothetically, could a person get banned to donkeytown from donkey town if they’re acting a fool?

1 Like

i got banned once by mistake of a developer. uhm so donkey town is just a place far far away from everyone else. you hear the bells, but can’t reach any civilisation. you can at least make a peace lily, so you spawn at the same spot. but yeah there is nobody else there.

idk if the peace lily stays after being in donkey town.

1 Like

What does it look like? Are there other Eves?

I have been banned once, in a Chinese server I think, it’s just you as an eve. There’s no other people around and you just have to play till the banishment time passes, then YIU can leave donkey town by playing another life lol.

Honestly, Donkeytown sounds peaceful.

2 Likes

It is , but the last time I wanna make a eve camp, prefer being born into a eve camp or a small town.

2 Likes