Recycling wood tools

Can we recycle stitch punching and fire bow drills people made like 5 of them and I don’t need so much

3 Likes

The fire bow drills are the fire starters right? Or are you talking about the ones that have the arrow tip on them to make drill a hole for wheels? If its the second one just use a flint on it to take the arrow head off.
If its just the fire bows to start the fires i dont really see it as a bad thing. They do eventually break when starting fires i think.

Most likely im guessing you are storing them all in one area and players (probably noobs) arnt checking for where they are and decide to just make a new one to start a fire.

Id recomend just putting one at every station like the smithy, kitchen, the stay out of everybodys way mommy and baby warm spot, etc. Theyed be less likely to make a new one unless it breaks then.

As for the stich punch i think it can be thrown away in a trash pit or droped on the fire im not sure. I havnt used them but once since they were added.

1 Like

You type a lot lmao but yeah the fire bow starters, as for the flint thing that’s also become a problem bc I have arrow heads everywhere, I already have a bunch of arrows which… we can’t stack so making arrows with them is even more of a mess. Fire bows don’t break. And I’m glad for that tbh bc I hate planting milkweed it sucks, however I wish we could turn it into kindling or something bc I have like four. I don’t need them for fires either bc I have a starter

1 Like

Yah sorry about typing so much. I think i have a wierd mix of ocd and adhd.

It’s alright, I got it too! Over time you learn to relax and sort of filter things out

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.