Results of All the Way to The East event (first event)

The world has been destroyed by the Apocalypse for 5 times during the weekend.

The first time happened at Sep 14 (Fri) 18:57 UTC triggered by nameless player from team Milkweed. It took 6 hours and 1 minute.

The second time happened at Sep 15 (Sat) 05:46 UTC triggered by player もん わい from team Carrot. It took 10 hours and 49 minutes.

The third time happened at Sep 15 (Sat) 14:38 UTC triggered by nameless player from team Milkweed. It took 4 hours and 50 minutes.

The fourth time happened at Sep 16 (Sun) 06:42 UTC triggered by player もん わい from team Carrot. It took 8 hours and 31 minutes.

The fifth time happened at Sep 16 (Sun) 16:55 UTC triggered by player ケイ 間宮 from team Milkweed. It took 7 hours and 32 minutes.

Great work everyone!

1 Like

Big congrats to もん わい! From the griefing to the lack of effort by other players who lost sight of the goalposts, I became very discouraged. もん わい was a veritable one person machine. I showed up to help but found myself on,y in his/her way. So I stood back and watched with the greatest admiration, fetched food a few times before I died. Well done, もん わい, well done.

1 Like

Well done everyone! I played on team Milkweed twice, and Team gooseberry once. All three times, my game was interrupted and I had to leave.

A question about events: Where do you find Iron? The space is enclosed from what I can see, and the swamp in the west and glacier in the east didn’t seem to have any, but people were successfully making tools.

Just a noob myself, I guess!

<3 <3

Eve Names: Tudor, Fortune, Food, Brisby, Frankenstien

2回トリガーを起こしたのは私ではありません。どうやら、一本石の前にいたせいで私の名前がリストアップされてしまいました。もっと、たくさん楽しんだ他の人の名前が載ってほしかったです。

ともかく、とても楽しい体験でした。また来世で会いましょう。

It was not me that triggered twice. Apparently, my name was listed due to being in front of the monolith. I wanted more names of other people who enjoyed a lot.

In any case, it was a very enjoyable experience. Let’s meet again in the afterlife.

2 Likes