Return of the Weekend Event!

https://twitter.com/youarehopegame/status/1152149542411866113?s=21

We will launch a weekend event in #YouAreHope later today.
It’s an obstacle course that you need to traverse quickly in order to trigger the Apocalypse before the other teams do it.
Some obstacles are familiar and some are new.
Good Luck!

11 Likes

We win. Out team name is “Team”.

4 Likes

I was your only competition for the first round :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: i was in the middle of building a bridge across the second water area when yall destroyed the world lmao. Literaly the only person in my team until the last hour when someone spawned in and stayed in the camp lol. My whole team didnt stay more than a minute rip lol

Honestly, I got it easy.
Someone else doing the breaking wall on the east while I was cooking on the west. I log in in the last minute about 45 minutes.

True. I died a couple of times before finally managed to cook some pies. lol

1 Like

I was on the heart team. I meant that all the heart team members joined and got assigned to my team but imeaditly stoped playing without doing anything. Didnt plant anything or gather just joined then died, and stoped playing. So i was left with nobody on my team while the diamonds had around 8 members. Lol i solo did everything and almost got through. Btw is there a third river we have to cross or does it stop after two?

Sorry, I don’t remember. I think there’s only two.

1 Like

I’ve currently tried playing it twice. The first time we all died because a greifer let out a bunch of bears. The second time things were going well, but then I lost connection and had to reboot the game, which happens quite often, and it reset all my progress. I’ll probably try again, but it can be quite disheartening. Oh well, trial and error I suppose. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Could it be due to high latency?

Sorry for the late reply. I’m not exactly sure. I don’t think it’s the game’s fault that I lose connection a lot, but usually I can just shut the game, turn my WiFi on and off and I’m still alive (depending on how low my hunger was). It makes me feel bad because sometimes it happens when I’m doing something that’s time-limited, like forging, and it keeps other people waiting. I guess the servers on special events work differently.

Never had a chance to play this event hope its gonna come back it looks fun remind me yall.:sob:

I don’t understand how to complete the first challenge, the adobe wall area, as whenever I get on, I have no team. I didn’t even have a team when I got on for the first time, which was yesterday.

you can use water on adobe walls and then use a pickaxe. its a quick action to do, you need some fast fingers.

do you know what team you are?
:spades::heart::clubs::diamonds:

Thanks for the tip, I’m team heart, last I checked.

1 Like

You should let us pick teams. 1 person on team keeps sabotaging us over and over on Japanese server. Ban and they come back ugh.

You do realize that there would be a lot more sabotaging going on if players were allowed to pick teams, don’t you?