Rose town

Rose town is a nice, quite place for new begginers to start! At first when i was born here i thought it would be some pro civilization where my mother would leave, or i would die. Nope! Spent most of my life relaxing in the beautiful rose gardens. I occasionaly filled some containers with berries, and hunted rabbits- but apart from that they barely worked us! It was just A small quaint garden of family and growth. I grew up in the rizzle family which was fun, I was only 3rd generation and was a male, but who cares? it was fun! I would either just pick a rose, store it in my backpack and just sit with my mother while i watched my younger sisters play, or— as i mentioned, hunt rabbits and fill containers with berries! I lived some what of a hard diet like just berries and raspberries, but it was nice nonetheless, And— when it was my time to come, i was chill! It got a lil heartwarming and sometimes sad when someone would go, but it was nice to watch them reappear as an eve! We grew the family pretty nice and got far, they even had a car at rose town! If you find rose town, please do not grief/destroy it, its a place to relax and have fun— not to go crazy abt work and what not, creds to “Riar” (sorry if i spelt ur name wrong, my gma told me abt you) for building rose town.

4 Likes

The person who built Rose Town is Briar Rose. You can find him on discord in the You Are Hope Official btw.

1 Like

Rose Town is the most beautiful place i’ve been to in somewhat 2 years of playing this game. When i was born there my first thought was “Oooh! Thats how things are supposed to look/be build!”, since buildings, roads and fields genuinely look like such; ‘realistic’ for the cartoonish graphics and not just following some logic of what’s convenient in game. Love it! Hope to see it again one day!

1 Like

Aw that’s my town! So glad you enjoyed your time there, I really did design it to be friendly to new players : ) It did get griefed a few times sadly but we carry on.

2 Likes

How did you manage to make it? Did u coodinate it via discord? I started my new place completely solo now bc otherwise ppl keep building things where i don’t want it and i simply can’t manage to coodinate a big family :xxx

Yes so this is my second town, I had four people help me build that I had met from my last town. We have a discord server specifically for the town and the first two weeks we had a no baby rule while we built. (Crush carrot seed on a flat rock to make birth control) When it was finished we opened it to everyone and yeah now people do stuff wherever but the core of the town at least looks cohesive : )

3 Likes

Also here’s a link to the rose town discord in case anyone wants to join : ) A lot of the regular lily people are on it.

4 Likes

amazing! glad i found u

1 Like

Saw you today Briar! I love the new renovations in Rose Town. I don’t have my lily set there but I adore getting born there once in a while and seeing what new things are added and sometimes talking to you.

1 Like

I don’t have discord. I was talking about that with Briar.

1 Like

Was great to see you, glad you enjoyed your time there : ) I’m working on a new town so hopefully one day you can see that one!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.