Santa is back 2023

Does Santa still show up now that they have stopped updating the game?

1 Like

Hope so, i miss santa… But i haven’t seen him on us server so far. I think u can summon him by finishing christmas tree tho?
And did they officially stop updating? My game crashes so frequently and i don’t wanna stop playing just because the updstes lag behind :cry:

3 Likes

I haven’t seen him either. I just completed a Yule tree, got my present, but no Santa.

2 Likes

He’s something you can get from a present, got to try a bunch of time.

3 Likes

Oh right, i had that once! But he will disappear after a couple of presents, and finishing the tree is a lot of work. Having random santas in the snowy areas is so much fun because you get the weirdest little villages that don’t have any tools yet but run around in high fashion or have loads of cake and fancy food. It would be such a nice treat for the community to have him back. I started playing about a year ago and it was such a good way of getting to know the game too - see what items you can create and learn how by the book…

5 Likes

Santa is back!

4 Likes

Do we have to wait for the update or is he just around? I haven’t seen him in forever!

2 Likes

it was just there. i met 4 so far :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Awesome! I just went on a gold run, so I might have to go far, but I’m definitely going on a Santa run now :gift::gift::gift:

3 Likes

Yaaay! Thank you for letting us know :christmas_tree:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.