Share our home 分享我们的家。

我想,既然Christoffer 在游戏中制定了避孕药以及重生的方法,那么YAH是存在家族传承以外的单人游戏方式的。事实上,有非常多的玩家热爱在游戏中建设属于自己的家园,同时他们也希望能与朋友们一起玩,认识更多的新朋友。由于私人服务器的种种限制(私人服务器就像一池无法流动的死水,没有任何新的可能,只剩下无尽的孤独),他们只能选择在公共服务器中建立家园。

下面我想分享我在游戏中的美丽的家。

我建立它耗费了数百上千个小时,画了大量的设计图,这里还包含我和朋友们相处的珍贵回忆,它是我的珍宝。而坏人摧毁它却只需要几分钟。

像我家一样,有非常多的玩家也耗费了几百个小时和无数精力建立了他们的家,但自从2024年4月15日,服务器增加了无法杀人的限制,一个又一个的家园被摧毁了,而玩家们拿起刀子却发现无法杀死坏人,保护自己的家园,只能眼睁睁看着坏人抢走家里的珍贵物品,砍掉所有树木,摧毁掉所有建筑。

因此我呼吁取消杀人的限制,让我们能有保护自己家的能力。

I consider that since Christoffer formulated the contraceptive pill and the method of rebirth in the game, YAH has a single-player mode other than family inheritance. In fact, there are many players who love to build their own homes in the game. At the same time, they also hope to play with their friends and make more new friends. Due to the various limitations of private servers (private servers are like a pool of stagnant water that cannot flow, without any new possibilities, only endless loneliness), they can only choose to build their homes in public servers.

Below I would like to share my beautiful home in the game.

I spent hundreds of thousands of hours building it, drew tons of designs, and it contains precious memories of my time with my friends. It is my treasure. It only takes a few minutes for the bad guys to destroy it.

Like me,there are many players who have spent hundreds of hours and countless efforts building their homes. However, since April 15, 2024, the server has added restrictions of no-killing, one home after another has been destroyed. , when the owners picked up knife,they found that they could not kill the bad guys to protect their homes. They could only watch the bad guys steal their precious items, cut down all the trees, and destroy all the buildings.

That’s why I call for cancel the restrictions of no-killing, so that we can have the ability to protect our own homes.

Ps:游戏中已经存在和平百合花了,如果不想杀戮,可以在自己家种和平百合,不能杀人的规定与和平百合的设定相互冲突了。
Ps: Peace lilies already exist in the game. If you don’t want to kill, you can plant peace lilies in your home. The rule about not killing people conflicts with the setting of peace lilies.

8 Likes

支持你!开放杀戮的服务器并不是没有人,相反有大约100人在此服务器上玩!这是一个沙盒游戏,我们应该尊重玩家创造出更多的可能和玩法!与此同时,我们需要更多的声音,希望大家留言支持!

Support you! The server where the killing is open is not empty, on the contrary, there are about 100 people playing on this server! This is a sandbox game, and we should respect players to create more possibilities and gameplay! At the same time, we need more voices, and we hope you will leave a message of support!

5 Likes

希望恢复中文服的刀人权限!我们花费了很多心血和时间在建设自己的家园上面!需要有保护自己家园的手段!中文服一直以来都是可以刀人的,直到最近才被取消权限。已经有很多家园被破坏,我们却没办法保护自己的家园!

3 Likes

I hope to restore the knife man permissions on the Chinese server! We have invested a lot of effort and time in building our own home! We need to have means to protect our own home! The Chinese server has always been able to attack people, and its permission was only recently revoked. Many homes have been destroyed, but we are unable to protect our own homes!

2 Likes

3 Likes

What a big town! Thanks for sharing. They’re all brilliant ideas!

Also, I have something to say to my friends who are reading these shares from other servers.
Actually most Chinese players were and will be focused on building their homes with friends. And they are peaceful. We are very happy to share with you the joy we get from the game.
I’m sure you can see how much effort it takes to build towns like these. Therefore, those few players who go to other servers and misbehave are different from these players who are working hard to build their homes. Please do not take out your anger on others. Please use your counterattack on the bad guys. And do not escalate the conflict between groups. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. For every dedicated gamer, it hurts to have the game experience destroyed. You and I are no different.

3 Likes

我们发现中文服不能刀人了?请求恢复中国服务器1的刀人权限。最近有人家里来了坏人,但是不能刀人了只能把他关起来,结果他逃了出来拆墙并且偷走家里的马车和其他物品。现在在游戏中饿的很慢,我们只能眼睁睁看着坏人长大以后搞破坏偷东西。现在很多玩家都不敢随便养娃帮助别人回家了!

We found that Chinese server 1 can’t kill people anymore? Requesting the restoration of knife man permissions on Chinese server 1. There were bad people coming to the home, but we couldn’t kill people anymore and had to locked up. As a result, he escaped, broke down walls, and stole the family’s carriage and other items. I’m starving very slowly in the game now, and we can only watch as bad people grow up and engage in destruction and theft. Nowadays, many players dare not raise children to help others go home!

Image_1713489073264

3 Likes

这是我们的家,我们花费了很多时间和精力去创造,希望恢复中文服杀戮权限。
This is our home. We have spent a lot of time and energy to create it, hoping to restore the killing authority of the Chinese server.

4 Likes

我不能忍受我的家园遭到破坏,这将使我失去希望,“这不是希望”
I can’t stand the destruction of my home, which will make me lose hope. “This is not hope.”

3 Likes

你好呀!
既然你提出来了,那我也说说吧!
说实话,这是我第一次产生要不要继续玩下去的想法,我可能是一个悲观的人,我不知道这是个好事还是坏事。
我玩这个游戏的信念就是和好室友们一起建造美丽的家园,然后和好朋友们一起互相串门等等。但这必须建立在我们的家是安全的情况之下,我不明白,如果我们连我们的家都保护不了的话,我们究竟该怎么办?˃̣̣̥᷄⌓˂̣̣̥᷅。
大家能理解吗?当我们的家园遭到破坏的时候,我们只能眼睁睁的看着我们几百个小时建设的家毁于一旦,而只是来满足那些心理变态一时的满足,而且我们除了愤怒和悲怆,我们什么都做不了,那该有多绝望,我不敢相信!!!
我来当初国际服,就是为了远离那些只知道破坏的心理变态。当一些在国内游戏的人来到国际游戏的时候,我是为此感到忧虑的,我害怕之中会有那些人。事实证明,确实避免不了一些害群之马,但好在我们有保护我们家园的措施和方式,只要我们足够谨慎,我们就不会遭到破坏。
但是在杀戮权限取消之后,我感受到了久违的恐慌,我们今后该如何保护我们的家?我们该怎样继续玩下去?!
在杀戮这个权限取消的一天之内,我们的家园已经遭受了将近5起破坏!
之前我们只是埋头建设家园,而不会登上论坛和大家一起讨论。而这真的对我们影响重大,以至于我们都站出来发声。我想要大家看到,我们真的在好好地玩这个游戏,倘若我们的安全不能够有保障,我真的不敢想象我们会有多崩溃。
这个游戏是我玩的最久的一款游戏,我是希望能够一直一直玩下去的。看!这是我对家园的规划和我游戏中的幸福片段,我是多么期待建造完成的那一天啊!(大哭)
Hello there! Since you brought it up, I’ll share my thoughts too!
To be honest, this is the first time I’ve had the idea of whether to continue playing or not. I might be a pessimistic person, and I don’t know if that’s a good thing or a bad thing.
My belief in playing this game is to build beautiful homes with good roommates and then visit each other with good friends and so on. But this must be based on the safety of our homes. I don’t understand, if we can’t even protect our homes, what should we do? ˃̣̣̥᷄⌓˂̣̣̥᷅.
Can everyone understand? When our homes are destroyed, we can only watch as the homes we spent hundreds of hours building are destroyed in an instant, just to satisfy the momentary satisfaction of those psychologically twisted individuals. Besides anger and sorrow, we can’t do anything, how desperate must that be, I can’t believe it!!!
I joined the international server in order to stay away from those psychologically twisted individuals who only know how to destroy. When some players from domestic games come to international games, I am worried that there will be such people. The fact is that it is indeed unavoidable that there are some bad apples, but fortunately, we have measures and ways to protect our homes. As long as we are cautious enough, we won’t be destroyed.
But after the cancellation of the permission to kill, I felt a long-lost panic. How can we protect our homes in the future? How can we continue to play?!
On the day when the permission to kill was revoked, our homes had already suffered nearly 5 destructions!
Before, we just focused on building our homes and didn’t go to the forums to discuss with everyone. This really has a significant impact on us, to the point where we all stand up and speak out. I want everyone to see that we are really playing this game well, and if our safety cannot be guaranteed, I really can’t imagine how devastated we would be.
This game is the longest game I’ve played, and I hope to keep playing it forever. Look! This is my plan for my home and the happy moments in my game. How much I look forward to the day when it’s all built! (Crying)
(The above is machine translation, there may be some errors.)

4 Likes

Processing: IMG_1110.png…
Processing: IMG_1115.png…
Processing: IMG_0896.png…
Processing: IMG_0783.png…
Processing: IMG_1595.png…

You guys rock :heart_eyes:

我受玩家西瓜的委托,代为发送以下意见:
I am entrusted by the player Xigua to express the following opinions:

建立一个家不容易,守护一个家更加不容易。明明可以去玩其它轻松的游戏,但是我们一直坚持,是因为我们热爱这个游戏。在游戏里过的小心翼翼提心吊胆,是因为我们对抗破坏家园的手段太少了,现在要取消其中一种保护家园的手段,我是很害怕很担忧的。作为yah的一名玩家,我想请求保留中文-1的killing。
下面是我的家的一部分,我不想它被破坏。希望官方能理解一下,我想守住自己家园的小小要求。我和我的朋友花了很多时间来建造它。
It’s not easy to build a home, it’s not easy to protect a home. We could have played other easy games, but we kept going because we loved the game. In the game, I was very careful and nervous, because we have too few means to fight against the destruction of the home, and now to cancel one of the means to protect the home, I am very afraid and worried. As a player of yah, I would like to request to keep the Chinese -1 killing.
Below is a part of my home and I don’t want it to be destroyed. I hope the Game official can understand my small request to keep my home. My friends and I spent a lot of time building it.

3 Likes