Socket Error 10051 and 11001

Hello I am Mickael from the Plus channel and I would like to check with the support about a problem that a subscriber of mine is having. He told me that his game is giving a socket error 10051, could someone please help me?

2 Likes

i hope this answer from the game creator might help:

Can anyone pls tell me what 11001 means?

I have never heard of anyone getting socket error 11001 in our game before, so you are probably very alone with that problem, I’m afraid. It seems it can have to do with firewalls or router settings. The most informative result I get from googling “socket error 11001” is this article: https://www.infobloom.com/what-are-the-common-causes-of-socket-error-11001.htm

Particularly this section:
" The problem can also occur as a result of the router or modemskewing or changing the domain name system (DNS) and host connection and leading to the socket error 11001. If this is occurring, the user should call the Internet provider and get the provider’s assistance with changing the router or modem settings. If an advanced operator is using the computer, he or she may be able to do this without the provider."

Since the game worked well for you in the past, please think back on what might have changed in your environment, like internet service provider, new equipment, etc.

2 Likes

Omg this is very scary I’ll do anything to possible to find out what changed tysm for the help I’ll look forward into the Internet providers more

Good luck!

1 Like