Some info about the development team / 開発チームの近況

Hi all,

I guess that at this time, everyone on the planet has been affected by the Covid-19 outbreak in some way. This is also true of our team. We have been working remotely for a while already, with our office completely empty. Having everyone work from home is doable, but it is not as efficient as being able to meet face to face and work closely together. I presume that many of you have a similar experience these days?

On top of that, I actually got the virus myself. I haven’t suffered any of the severe symptoms, but I am unable to work very much since I get exhausted very quickly. A few hours at the computer is all I can manage most days - sometimes I can’t even do that.

Taken together, this means that our ability to deliver lots of updates quickly is not really there at the moment. It will take some time until the next one, and I can’t predict a date right now.

I see a lot of fun ideas on the forum lately and I try to read them all, but I can’t respond to very many right now. I wish to express my gratitude to everyone who tries to contribute though. In the past, your ideas have been an inspiration to many of our updates. I am sure they will be so in the future as well. Hopefully a near future.

All the best - and please stay safe, at home!

:mask:
// Christoffer

ーーーーー

皆さん、こんにちは。

今この時、世界の全ての人が新型コロナウイルス(Covid-19)拡大の影響を受けているのではないかと思います。それは我々チームにとっても同じです。在宅勤務を始めてからしばらくが経ち、オフィスはもぬけの殻です。全員が自宅で仕事をすることは可能ですが、顔を合わせて話したり、一緒に仕事をしたりするのとは効率が違います。多くの皆さんが似たような経験をされているのではないでしょうか。

それに加えて、実のところ私自身がウイルスにかかってしまいました。今のところ症状は軽いのですが、すぐにひどく疲れてしまうのであまり仕事をすることができません。数時間パソコンに向かうことが精一杯で、日によってはそれもできません。

そういう訳で、現在たくさんのアップデートをすぐにお届けすることが難しい状況です。次のアップデートまではまだしばらくかかりそうで、それがいつになるかをはっきりとお知らせすることができません。

その間もフォーラムにたくさんの楽しいアイデアを投稿していただいていて、できるだけ全てを読んでいますが、あまりお返事ができていません。皆さんに感謝の気持ちをお伝えしたいのですが。これまで皆さんのアイデアが多くのアップデートのインスピレーションになって来ました。今後もきっとそうなって行くと思います。そしてそれがすぐ近い未来であればと思っています。

どうぞ皆さんお家で安全に過ごしてくださいね。無事を祈っています。

:mask:
クリストファーより

22 Likes

Jag hoppas att du tillfrisknar snabbt.
Krya på dig!:pleading_face:

6 Likes

Tack!
Domo arigato! :

6 Likes

Get well soon :purple_heart:

6 Likes

日本語で失礼します。
ウイルスに罹ってしまったとの事、とても心配です。
新しいアップデートは楽しみですが、何よりも大切なのは人の命と健康です。
出来るだけ療養して、早く元気になって欲しいです。
お大事になさってください。
他の皆さんも、くれぐれも健康には気をつけてください。

4 Likes

Oh no! I never would’ve thought that you’d get the virus! My condolences! :pray:

4 Likes

I wish you a fast recovery and that you get healthy soon! I am so sorry to hear that. I am sure that everybody understands that updates will take longer because of the Situation. Please stay Safe and don’t overdo it. Take the time you need to recover!

8 Likes

Get well soon,Christopher.

3 Likes

I pray for your recovery…:four_leaf_clover:
Stay safe and we having fun!

7 Likes

Rest well my friend, do not forget to eat some stew from time to time, it may help to cute the illness! ;3

4 Likes

仕事のことで気掛かりなことは多々あるかと存じますが、まずはお体の回復を第一として無理をなさらず、ご養生に専心されてください。

一日も早いご回復を心よりお祈り申し上げます。

4 Likes

Im so sorry to hear that
I wish you could get healthy again♡
You are hope

7 Likes

Krya på dig. Jag önskar dig en snabb återhämtning.

Jag hoppas att vi kan övervinna denna kris utan att sakna någon.

5 Likes

Get well soon! take care yourself~

6 Likes

Get well soon.

5 Likes

That is very bad to hear. We hope you get better soon!

5 Likes

I hope you recover soon…:pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:
Let’s do our best without losing the “COVID-19”!

5 Likes

Get well soon, we are all here praying for you!!! Stay strong (: :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

12 Likes

Thanks everyone, your concern warms my heart. :heart:

I am a bit better now, and am able to work a bit more. I’m sure it will improve further with time.

17 Likes