アカウント機能の提案(Suggest account features)

私はアカウント機能を提案します。
アプリをダウンロードした時点で固定のIDが作られ、アンインストールしてもIDは変わらない。そのIDのユーザーを家系図や年代記からブロック、ブロックの解除が可能。(ブロック機能とは、そのIDのユーザーとは絶対に同じ家計に生まれない。)と言うのはどうでしょう?

メリットとしては、荒らしや年代記荒らしが出た際にブロック機能を使い続けていると、絶対的に荒らしが生まれない村に生まれる事が出来る。そして荒らしは、イヴか荒らしがイヴの村の子に生まれるしか無い。という事です。デメリットがあれば教えてください

(English translation)

(I propose an account function.
A fixed ID is created when the app is downloaded, and the ID does not change even if it is uninstalled. Users with that ID can be blocked and unblocked from the family tree and chronicles. How about saying (Block function is never born in the same household as the user of that ID)?)

As a merit, if you continue to use the block function when vandalism or Chronicle vandalism comes out, you can be born in a village where no vandalism is born. And as for trolls, Eve or trolls can only be born in the village of Eve. That’s it. Please let me know if there are any disadvantages

4 Likes

I agree with this. Could we also add a point system that punishes you for dying? I believe they have one on OHOL. I don’t know because never bought it because of all the drama with Jason. I might one day, but non the less I believe they have like a leaderboard point system or something of that sort. The reason im asking is because alot of people spawn and die. Which inturn kills off families, and leaves towns abandoned

私もその機能は同意ですが、ブロックというよりもミュート(非表示)の方が望ましいとおもいます。

些細な事でもないのにくだらない理由での喧嘩で意見を聞かずに片方だけを味方にして集団でブロックする時、止むを得ずに拾ってくれたのに母親が死んで自立できずに死んだから腹いせにブロックする時など、時間が経てば解決するようなものもあります。
これがブロック機能だと殆どの人が前の履歴(家系図)を見てブロックを解除する人なんて殆どいません。

ブロックの意味からしてブロックしたユーザーを解除しようとするにも多くの人はすることはないと思います。

私はミュート(非表示)機能として活躍させたらいいと思います。
つまり、自分の産まれた世界からミュートされた人が非常にとして産まれなくなるし、存在もしなくなるとしていいと思います。

ミュート(非表示)機能に非表示にされたアカウントを保存して時折に自己管理してたらいいと思います。

・補足・
ブロック機能という名前もいいのですが、〝疎遠スイッチ〝といった名前のブロック機能の方がこのゲームとしては印象に残りやすいと思います。

I agree with the feature, but I think mute is better than block.

Even if it is not a trivial thing, it is a quarrel for a foolish reason, and when you block in a group with only one side without listening to an opinion, my mother died because I picked up unavoidably but died without being able to stand alone So there are things that can be resolved over time, such as when you block them angry.
If this is a block function, most people will not see the previous history (family tree) and release the block.

I don’t think many people will try to unlock a blocked user because of the meaning of the block.

I would like to play an active role as a mute function.
In other words, people who are muted from the world where they were born are no longer able to be born and no longer exist.

I would like to save the account that was hidden in the mute (hidden) feature and occasionally manage itself.

・ Supplement ・
The name of the block function is good, but I think the block function with the name of the sparse switch is more memorable for this game.

1 Like

そのアカント機能をフレンドサーバーにこそ実装して欲しいです。
一度の追放で24時間、二度の追放で30日排除できるそうですが、期間が過ぎたら再びサーバーに入られるのは嫌です。
ID(もしくはIDに紐付けされたニックネーム)によるブロックと解除機能を望みます。

6 Likes

ですよね〜(*・ω・)