Suggestion about garbage ( ゴミに対する対策)

Half decayed basket and also cart are mostly unusable and also ugly . So , I suggest that we can throw half decayed basket and also burn half decayed cart as they are not moveable. Flint chips can’t be thrown into hole? Let’s do it . Dead bull or bear can’t be removed . Let’s do it . Let’s make the old city tidy and clean fast . Please like so this suggestion can go through dd.
Ps. If you want any other thing removable, please suggest it .
半分壊れたバスケと半分壊れた手押し車を処分したいです。なぜなら、使いないし、綺麗ではない。私は半分壊れたバスケを穴に捨て、半分壊れた手押し車を燃やすことできるように提案します。また、他に邪魔なもの、例えば、死んだ牛、死んだ熊などを処分できるように提案します。このポストlikeしたら、ddはこの提案をやる可能性がある。また、何が処分できるようになりたいものがあれば、だんだん提案してください。

6 Likes

I love your idea not only for PFS, also for general. However, these items usually show up on PFS and Solo server so why don’t you post on the topic, https://forum.onehouronelife.app/t/voting-for-most-wished-private-server-feature/4975 . I’ll vote the idea to help you.

BTW, I wish I can skin a dead bull, and make bull leather.

I open this topic as Christopher say open new topic for new suggestions and let people vote. I think your suggestion is a good idea . We can skin the bull and make leather hat , clothes and even bag . And then we can cut the bull and eat beef. Cut bear to eat bear meet .Their bone can be thrown far away .
Imagine we can burn bones (human and animal) with incinerator and make ashes and throw them into trash pit (ash pit) , the city will be much cleaner and beautiful . But … this idea will be too drastic I guess as mostly we can move bone else where .

1 Like

Same here.

Half decay cart is dissappear after a few minutes. Boar is also decay if we cut it and send the meat far away. But I like the Idea though.