Suggestiongs from Alex and his gaming roommate

Hey guys , this is Chinese Alex :wink:.I have a hunch,Yah gonna have an update :wave: .Here are some suggestions from Alex and Alex’s gaming roommate .We hope it can be useful for you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: .
(PS:Some translation may not be accurate :face_exhaling:, please forgive me, you can understand the general idea by looking at the pictures)
Alex’s suggestions:

New items:

1.More flowers, tulips, sunflowers, lilies, lotuses…
(The only decorative plants left are milkweed and roses.Too little)

2.Large packs can produce penguins and fur seals
(if we can produce turkeys, why not penguins and fur seals?)

1UN3P_50$35PG~1YFJW27H
K4A8CBP0`~~{{A@1LKRVJR

Things change:

1.We can add water to the stones and gypsum with a watering can .
})NIFC`I4M7RX~G0~~U1D6

2.We can pick up a pile of flat stones and carry it in a wagon .
MRORIQQ(LWF%NO)UV~CV9QX

3.Fixed table.
(In this way, it will be easier to pick up the items on the table instead of moving the table.We can unlock it with a piece of flint)
LA0H6USON)T)7R{U{F{LRY3

4.A table should not consume rope and only hold two items. (which makes me think it’s not worth it)(It should hold four items or consume no rope)
5.Boiled duck eggs can be transported (why not make boiled duck eggs portable like bread?)
BQB9WR}M}ZRUOM{GCRO{`2

6.The sterile mat bowl should be portable (its unportable nature makes it difficult to rescue players in a timely manner)
)QvXQECGI)J8@MEDXDHOC

7.Permanent seed bag (it’s temporality that many players rarely use it)
70908A9C76892262BA817F5B14C3E76B

8.More colours of rose .
CIH3J4703PO6XLZOT)D~`W7

9.Is there really no way to reconcile gravel rosd with other floors? It is now in a state of disharmony with the rest of floors.

10. Plaster walls in more colors
UP0APBRP0@ITKN62}V3Q6
R2}V5A(I7}VZ5C~RS6A
NW(VRR(M005XL${H9PZXTLINXPJYKO8$C6@J
NW(VRR(M005XL${H9G}1%O(D40Y16A%K

Alex’s gaming roommate’s suggestions:

New items:

1.Add new clothes related to banana leaves. (We have too many banana leaves, we want to increase the consumption of banana leaves, it is a good idea to make clothes)
IM@S`%OJ}1J6NY{CQQR)KT

2.New dye: malachite green dye to make the walls more colorful

1. Want to add more items to jar with paper: raw corn, cabbage, psilocybin, cream, quicklime, slaked lime, palm oil extract (this makes storing things easier)
    55~5H5F15XJGR{~33(`UYM2
    A58Z(9_)A$AP)CUE~UZR@4Q
    45JSY5$F7BV%@QZ6%MDHL%K
    RE{809LR_AQ@K{XTWX_P5G
    ~K~E{4TREOURNS5$8S2JAGF

4.We’re hoping to put psilocybin mushrooms in glass jars .
5.Hoping to put a pile of paper and a bowl of earth into the cart. (Easy to handle)
74BYMCUO1JOY4{XEKWE~Z6
KZE~NMCJMLLB

6.Want to be able to break down the firebow drill (it’s almost useless when you have flint but you can’t get rid of it). Want to get rid of flint chips (there are too many in the biomes, it takes up too much space, want to get rid of them manually)
EGOBLAE4LZPWL6_SUB445Q
R8}9)@T{)GTF3GUOCC`L

7.More beautiful flowers .

Things change:

1.Snow and sand mound need to be shoveled as a last resort. (Avoid operation error, accidentally remove ​necessary snow or sand pile)
2.One bucket of dye can dye multiple walls/bricks (this makes construction easier)
3.The tires that are put together can come apart
6OS0FV958AWF2Y@TRL%$QC

4.Sleds, boxes with lid, pine walls can be take apart (instead of being cut down for firewood)
YVO7)TA9~X~QC}PDPIIV2E
1G8DRUHWPEW39Y7UOCNXM6F
G9TJACB%R@NAOO~LXTM6}QG

5.Happy brown bears can slaughter hairless domestic sheep.
KR~8KS4WP}9NRUP_NMON
KR~8KS4W`WXR8@2RXX_ER{M

6.Rail cars that need to be turned can start all at once
EA08EEAC480E4AC0BB2CAEDA3D1CEF79

3 Likes

love it :star_struck: so many ideas!

2 Likes

good idea

1 Like

look at me😣

2 Likes