Take care of the town's headache, Newcomen Pump

Hello guys im one of user to enjoy you are hope . When i play game long time, The civilization of the village develops. Therefore, using a Newcomen pump is an inefficient situation.they are also a liability that occupies only the space of the village. So, I think it would be good to remove the Newcomen pump and replace it with an engine pump.They are now impossible to destroy.I want you to think about it because the griffers can take advantage of it and bully the village. @Christoffer

1 Like

Hello guys im one of user to enjoy you are hope . When i play game long time, The civilization of the village develops. Therefore, using a Newcomen pump is an inefficient situation.they are also a liability that occupies only the space of the village. So, I think it would be good to remove the Newcomen pump and replace it with an engine pump.They are now impossible to destroy.I want you to think about it because the griffers can take advantage of it and bully the village.
ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
こんにちは。私はyou are hopeユーザーの中の一人です。 私がゲームを長くやると、 村の文明が発達します。 そのため、設置したニューコモンポンプを使うのは非効率的な状況になってしまいます。村の空間だけを占めることもある。 だからニューカモンポンプを外して、エンジンポンプと交換できるようにするとよさそうだ。今はそれを破壊することはできない.考えてほしいのは、グリッパーはそれを利用して村を苦しめるからです。

1 Like

What if the Newcomen pump was more efficient? If it makes more than 3 buckets of water each time, would that help?

1 Like

In my case I used it mainly because I couldn’t make an engine. But now I could make an engine, so I want to get rid of them. Also In case of my village, griffers make this a disorder and block the way😭
so i really want to i can destroy them

1 Like

I guess we could allow picking them apart. Griefers would then also be able to do it though. Can we be sure that that doesn’t make things worse?

1 Like

Would it be possible to put an age restriction on the removal? Say, only someone 55+ could use a pickax on the well, creating an Unstable Well that can be pulled apart. Then cart away the pieces away if the well is truly finished. If griefed or accident, remove and replace the stanchion kit again, no harm, no foul. To Old age also means griefers wouldn’t be able get far with diassembly before dying.

1 Like

How about applying the penalty and placing the condition when separating it like zyerkai’s way ?

I don’t think many players use Newcomen pump that much to be too worried about griefing, and it’s not that hard to put it back together. Maybe it should be totally empty to remove, no water no coal. So if you want to keep it from getting griefed just keep it filled.

Or maybe making it so it doesn’t block paths and make it more useful can be a solution too?

1 Like

There is a problem because that pump occupies two parts . If that pump takes up only one and the other can pass, it would be helpful.

1 Like