Tea

How about some tea added in the game to keep things fancy :kissing_heart::coffee:

2 Likes

besides pine needle tea, what kind of tea would you recommend?

would the other teas also have some effects?

1 Like

Rose tea

3 Likes

uh good idea. i like how it would add a purpose more to roses :rose:

maybe a berry mix tea could be added too.

and fennel tea maybe? altho fennel is not in game yet.

2 Likes

What’s fennel? Also I know yellow grass tea is a thing or something

2 Likes

this is fennel in its parts. you get this veggie thing in the ground and then when its blooming you get those yellow blossoms you can make tea from.

1 Like

They kind of remind me of dandelions

2 Likes

Blueberry or gooseberry tea but I’d prefer gooseberries since they’re farmable basically the ingredients are Crushing the gooseberries with rock then dry and put water and boil it then u add cut radish or corn which depends but it says here corn is more sweet so i think corn then u stir it with a skewer and add ur rose and done! You have a delecious fashionable tea!:tea::fleur_de_lis:Screenshot_20210709_201436|534x500 here’s what it looks like

3 Likes

Do berry teas exist in real life? Won’t the juice from the berry mess up the watee

3 Likes

I feel that tea using only rose flowers seems to be more delicious.
Or I think it would be better if there was a tea plant.

2 Likes

my tea at home says it actually has fruits in it. i guess they dry it and make tiny pieces out of the fruits.

1 Like

Oops i forgot to say dry the crushed gooseberries -

1 Like

Ohh okay that makes a lot more sense, hmm I wonder how we’d dry the berries in game

1 Like

Maybe leave them on a flat rock

2 Likes

Omg why does that actually look good I’ve only seen peppermint tea, what does it taste like

1 Like

Maybe willow bark tea. Theres trees in the swamp that look like willow trees and in real life willow bark makes a pain killer if made into a tea.

So i was thinking the willow bark tea if fed to a wounded person would reset the timer before they die giving you time to heal them or for them to make it to the medical area in time.

3 Likes

They are willow trees so it would be a good tea

1 Like

Ya if they added peppermint in the game you could use it in teas and maybe some soups