悪は正義を倒す/The evil defeats justice

________ Please Do Not Modify This Proc count: 8 Proc type: ARM64 FP ASIMD AES GPU name: Adreno ™ 506 Model: SHARP SHV43 OS: Android OS 9 / API-28 (S4010/02.00.10) Encrypted UUID: PuaJ61QF0Lglu+R4D/pbhLsyyiWCw19UfeuK9XWLXrEuBLSnLNZhCfM3ylggZi0oXVXPy3IrpUeqrWXffn5CmrUd1qsqFqaQSTNQHOnXN4JmXa0i0oy3P+Gva5uTUQvDZwSfEC0vzfsduCQY1CDgoVuGRa8dlcDjxkX/7K1RrCM= ________

私は日本語話者なので翻訳機を使っています。

私は最近このアプリ内課金を全てしました。その直後に悲劇は起こりました。
その直前、私は拠点近くの熊を退治していました。お腹が減ったため一時的に拠点に帰りました。しばらくすると拠点に熊がやって来ました。その熊を倒した後、誰かが「あの人がやった!」と私を名指ししたのです。私が熊を出現して倒した履歴を見て言ったようです。直後[ドンキータウン]に行かされ、B4となりました。私は呆れました。もう数日間はアプリを入れていません。課金した値段を返して欲しいほどです。
(しかも真犯人は指名した人…)

もうどうすればいいのですか。全盛期よりプレイヤーが減ってきているというのに悪以外も追い払ってどうするのですか。

せめてB4という肩書きがなければこのアプリを続けていたかもしれませんね。

少なくとも対応がない限り再開はしません。

できるだけ正確な翻訳をできるようにカタコト日本語ですがご了承ください。

As I am a Japanese speaker, I use the interpreter.

I did all the charging in this application recently. The tragedy happened just after that.
I exterminated the bear close to the base just before that. Because I was hungry, I returned to the base temporarily. A bear came over to the base in a few minutes. After having knocked down the bear, somebody named me saying “that person did it!”. I seemed to say on seeing the history which appeared, and knocked down a bear. I was made to go to [Don key town] just after that and became B4. I was disgusted. I do not put application for a few days anymore. I want you to give back the price that you charged.
(and furthermore, person … that the true criminal appointed you)

What should I do already? What do you do when sending away other than evil though players decrease from the heyday?

I might continue this application without a title called B4 at least.

I do not reopen without at least correspondence.

Oops! This translation may be incomprehensible

1 Like

try it like this. so bears won’t escape.

google translate: このようにしてみてください。クマが逃げることはありません。

2 Likes

いいアイデアです。しかし、クマの巣がたくさんあり、そこまで発展していない村に産まれたのです。長い棒を使うことは厳しかった…

追記:私が出現させた熊は全て倒しました。他のプレイヤーが出現させたクマです。

It is a good idea. However, there were a lot of nests of the bear and was born in the village which did not develop to there. … that it was severe to use the long stick

Postscript: I defeated all the bears which let you appear. It is the bear that other players let you appear.

So you went outside of town and killed a roaming bear another player let loose but when you came back to eat some food another already roaming bear was accidentally led back and even though you killed it you still got banished for it.

…Yes.

9 different players had to ban so it went to B4 :see_no_evil:

Judging by your story, it seems you got very unlucky. When the next update comes out (which includes geographic banishment), the actions you take in one life, can only get you sent to Donkey Town once. So one misunderstanding will never cause anyone to go from B0 to B4.
It is always good advice to communicate your intentions to other players. If you go bear hunting, make sure they know, or your intentions may be seen as bad.

2 Likes

It seems like a few other people have gotten unlucky too.

1 Like

あらしの標的にされて大変でしたね。最近はそういった陰湿なものが増えたので他人事とは思えません。

When there is a large number of bear holes, the log action does not distinguish between what was properly handled after waking the bear and what was woken and directed to the village.
Can’t I tap the bear to get the log action?
I think it will reduce the risk of being framed by the perpetrators.

https://forum.onehouronelife.app/uploads/default/original/2X/d/db0d0b38bf89d548ae7586ba189ea7d1d11eba0d.png

Hence the change in next release:

Ok.I understood.

ログのせいで追放されたんだけどね。いくつかのクマを倒してたから。話も聞かないで呪いの嵐。緊急事態宣言による休校で変なのが増えてる。

1 Like

Is it a bug?(B0→B4)

正規の方法でドンキータウンを脱出しました。しかし、「B4」の影響で生まれた途端に殺害などが起こります。

I got away from the Don key town by a regular method. However, killing happens as soon as I was born under the influence of “B4”.

If you join discord some towns on some servers will let you join even if you are B4 as long as you let them know who you are

What if we hide B1 to B4 status and showed B5 and up. That way b5 above is definitely a griever.

それはキツイですね。
一回の追放でB4は重すぎると思います。

また、日本人プレイヤーに関しては誰かがやってるからそれは正しいと思い込んでしまう節があると思います。

追放に票を入れる前に本当に正しいのか考えさせないといけないのでは?
追放する際に冤罪の可能性について確認する必要があるように思います。

別のトピックスで申し訳ないですがアプリ内でお知らせという形で注意喚起しても良いのではないでしょうか。

最後に、直接的な解決策を提案できずごめんなさい。

I think B4 is too hard for one exile.

Japanese players tend to think this way.
I’ll do it because someone around me is doing it.

They have to think when voting for exile. The possibility of false accusation.
However, they don’t seem to be able to make an accurate decision.

I think that the reason is that many people do not know how to use the right of exile and the false charges.

Another topic, but what about alerting players in the form of announcements like this?

3 Likes

After the next update, won’t be going from B0 to B4 in one life, will you? I was a little relieved. Thank you.

You’ve defeated all the bears you put out, haven’t you?
Wouldn’t a false accusation occur if the person who released the bear could be identified by tapping the bear?
In addition, recently, it is often the case that a nearby bear hole is not empty when trying to identify the culprit.
I think he didn’t want to be cursed, so he made a bear appear in the distance and brought it to the village.
He is the only one who knows which one woke the bear, so it’s hard to find it.
If it’s not technically difficult, it would be very helpful to be able to tap the bear and see the person who made it appear.

Maybe it’s because of the implementation of log actions or the stress of refraining from going out, there are a lot of false accusations on the Japanese server.

That is actually quite difficult to do in the system. The action log can’t follow a moving object. There is clearly value, but not enough to justify all the work for one animal.

1 Like

何が「正しい」ことなのか、誰にも決めることは出来ないことを知るべきだと思います。
追放投票は、結局は多数派が良しとすることを「正しい」ことだとしてしまうだけです。
場合によっては、悪いことなんて何一つしていないプレイヤーも無実の罪で罰することが出来てしまいます。また、優先したいことの異なる相手をドンキータウンに追放してしまうことも出来てしまいます。うまく立ち回って周りの他のプレイヤーにも追放投票してもらえるよう、話を進めることができた側が「正しい」ことになってしまいます。
人の限界を正しく認識する必要があると思います。「正しさ」「正義」について人間がコントロールできると思っているなら、あまりにも謙虚さがないです。
人が人を罰することは、究極的には出来ないことだと思います。そして、人がしてはいけないことだとも思います。
そもそも追放しなければならない事態とはどういった事態でしょうか?
熊は確かに恐ろしく、誰かが退治に向かう手間はありますが、そうなった時期は退治を優先し他のことを次の時代で進めることも出来ますよね。熊も以前ほど近づいてきた人を執拗に追ってくることは減ったように思います。
殺人に関してはよく分からないのですが、今でも殺人を犯した人を特定するのは難しいのでしょうか。
ほとんどの物は直したり作り直せるようになってきました。よって、一度作ってしまったら取り外せないものはほとんど無く、その障害物があることで重大な損失になる、ということは減ったように思います。
多少迷惑なことや手間のかかることはあるかも知れません。でも時間をかければ、大体のものは元の機能的な形に戻せます。
直していく手間のために、マンパワーを割くことが出来ないほど、プレイヤー人口が減っているところにも問題があるように思います。
多くの人は、「悪」だから相手を呪えているわけではないと思います。気に入らないから呪う、仕事を邪魔されて腹が立ったから追放投票する、みんなが罪人だと言っているから自分も投票しておく、自分に被害が及んだら嫌だから呪っておく、そんな程度だと思います。少なくとも熟考できるような分別のあるプレイヤーは、私も含めてこのゲーム内には育ってはいないでしょう。
少し困った人も充分にカバーしながら世代をつないでいける、そうしたいと思わせるような魅力があれば、追放し仲間外れにしなくても充分やっていけるようになってきていると思います。片付けるのが便利になったり作り直しができるのは良い結果につながっていると思います。
一緒にゲームをしている多くのプレイヤーと協力したい!大切なメンバーのために村を再興したい!と思わせるようなゲームになるように改良していってほしいです。誰が「悪」なのかを断定する機能に力を注ぐのではなく。
ひとまず新しいクラフトを増やすことは、村の友人に協力したい気持ちを高める効果は無いと、個人的には思います。