The Japanese are really unfriendly

They expels others indiscriminately. I have been working, but one person has been telling everyone to expel me, just because I am not a foreigner. Others say that if I observe again, the despicable man deliberately destroyed the sheep pen and told everyone that I destroyed it. Others didn’t see that I destroyed him but believed him. They expelled me like this. Their country, like their people, is very despicable and stingy, which makes people angry

5 Likes

Same scenario happens to me.

1 Like

日本人は本当に不親切だ

無差別に他人を追い出す。私は働いているが、ある人は、私が外国人ではないという理由だけで、私を追放するように皆に言っている。また、私が観察していると、卑劣な男が羊小屋をわざと壊して、私が壊したとみんなに言ったと言う人もいる。他の人たちは、私が破壊したことに気づかず、彼を信じてしまった。彼らはこのように私を追放した。彼らの国は、彼らの国民と同様、非常に卑劣でケチだ。

3 Likes

This is so sad. They are so sensitive and cowardly that they talk about you where you can’t see and don’t communicate with you at all. In this game, I just fed the sheep and made some fertilizer. I didn’t know what I did wrong, but I was expelled. I think the expulsion system should make a distinction, such as filling in the reasons for the expulsion and judging whether it is true or not. Avoid innocent players being maliciously harmed,

1 Like

I was just making clothes for my kids and taking care of them. Then the sheep escape. I don’t know who put the long shalf in the box, but I tried to fixed it. And for no reason I died because of banned.

2 Likes

It’s weird because the last time I played (2 years ago) the Japanese is really friendly towards foreigner. They make advance village and set their perfect rule and everyone follow those.

1 Like

I agree. Avoid Japanese sever like the plague. They are some of the rudest, most unkind and xenophobic serves I’ve ever played in. Instant ban / will find any excuse to rule you out of the game. Despicable people, it’s just a game yet others couldn’t even enjoy it in peace. This reflects so poorly on their country and discriminating culture. I was hoping it’s just a senseless rumour but having experienced it TWICE. Yeah no. Japanese players are the worst.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.