私の感じた意見と体験(The opinions and experiences I feel)

肉親のあなたの発言は、自分の子の地域仲間の人達に対して、知らずの内に間接的に傷をつけていませんか?

(Do your indirect injuries to your immediate family members indirectly harm local children?)

日訳(Japanese translation)

もし、あなたが息子や娘、他の子と関わる時、どんなことを話していますか?

私が乳母をやっていた時、もう1人の乳母と子供の話を耳に向けた時の体験談です。

もう1人の乳母は生まれた時、彼女は甘えん坊だったので育児場から離れるママを追いかけて甘えにいきました。しかし、その母親は「お母さんに甘えるなんてこの先、生きていけないぞ。人に頼るのではない自分で生きていくことを考えろ!!」と言いました。

その乳母は、親の教訓をそのままその子に教え込みました。しかし、その子供は赤ちゃんだったころ、雪の上で母親に見捨てられ追いかけても反応もされず放棄されました。ところが奇跡的にも死にかけた時に他の人が拾って育児場に来たのです。彼女は親に捨てられていたショックが余りにも酷かったでしょう。その乳母もそういう風に育ってしまったからそれが正論だと思い込み悪気はなく言ったそうです。この言葉を聞いてしまった子供は大変ショックを受けてしまい、自殺をしてしまいました。もう1人の乳母さんもこうなるとは思わなかったらしいですし、私も少し予想外な方向に行ってしまったことにびっくりしました。私が寿命を迎えて死んだ時、年代記を見た時、自殺した子供の書いてた文を見るとかなりその教訓が酷すぎて悲しかったというのを書いていました。

その後、私はこの2人のやりとりが気になってしまい原因を探ってました。

もう1人の乳母の生みの親の言葉がやはり、第3者に影響を生み出しているのではないかと思います。子供にとっては親の行動や価値観は生き甲斐の宝庫です。親の貴女は子供に何を教え、どんな価値観を与えたいか考えていますか?えっ、忙しいからそんな暇なんてない?確かにそういう人はとても多く、私も仕事中に赤ちゃんを産んだら同じ状況に行くことをすごく理解できますし共感もできます。

しかし、子供にとっては親と過ごすこと、正しい知識や世界の現状を教えること、親自身のもつ教訓を教えることはとても大切です。

確かに完璧には伝わることなんてありませんし、それが全て正解な訳もありません。

しかし、これだけは注意して下さい。自分の言った言葉が、傷を持ってしまった貴女自身にあなたの子供から言われたら、あなたの子孫から言われたら、あなたはどんな感じがしますか?

それを持った上で私も他のプレイヤーさんも気をつけながら楽しんでいきたいです。

English translation(英訳)

If you are related to your son, daughter, and other children, what kind of things are you talking about?

When I was a babysitter, this was a story about another nurse and a child.

When the babysitter was born one after another, she went to chase over-reliance from mom’s parenting field because it was spoiled. However, the mother said, “I can’t live in front of my mother for a while, think about living alone and not relying on people!”

The nanny introduced the parent’s course directly to the child. However, when the child is still a child, even if he is caught up after being contacted by Snow Mother, he will be abandoned and will not respond. However, when miraculously died, another person got up and went to the child care center. Her parents will be very shocked by her. The nanny also grew up in this way, so I think this is a justice and said he did not cheat. The child who heard the word suffered a very shocked suicide. It seems that another babysitter should not do this, I am surprised that I am a little surprised. When I die to face life, when I see the chronicle, I am writing a pretty much because the lesson is sad and too serious to look at the statement that was written suicide is a child.

After that, I was worried about the interaction between the two people, and I was exploring this cause.

I think the words of the creator of another nanny are still affecting third parties. Parental behavior and values ​​are a treasure trove of children’s lives. Are you thinking about what the teacher is teaching your child and what values ​​you want to give? Oh, I am very busy, so I don’t have that much time? Of course, these people are so many, I can understand that I really go in the same situation once, and I can sympathize with giving birth to a child at work.

However, the children who spend time with their parents, teaching the world’s correct understanding and current state, this is very important to teach parents and their own experience.

There is absolutely nothing that can be spread perfectly, this is not all the right answer.

However, please pay attention to this. If your child tells the lady the word himself, he says you have a wound. What would you do if you told future generations?

I want to have fun while enjoying other players.

2 Likes

Oof…

I was once the last female in a camp. I had a bunch of children, told them to play to their strengths and do a job each. A generation or two later I was looking at my grandkids playing in a thriving Iron Age village. One of my sons even built a sheep pen because I told him to. So I say that a parent in Ohol can be more than just someone who feeds you when you’re a baby. Whether it’s a nurse, mother or random bystander who takes a shine to you, a good parent can make a life far more enjoyable and productive. Even if you don’t actually give birth to and feed a kid yourself that’s not really the bit that matters. Another time I was a male and started a cart factory that got increasingly successful as my life went by. I found an apprentice as a young girl with nothing better to do and taught her how to make a cart along with the farming of everything that goes with making one. I didn’t actually feed her out of infancy, but I had the same effect a mother could have had, giving advice and providing a useful structural point to her life as well as mine. Ideally, you’ll want someone standing besides you in your final moments and wishing you well, and someone to work together with using proper communication rather than just doing your own thing and hoping it works well with someone else’s. So yes children and even their children can be hugely effected by how you raise them, for better or for worse. Although most of the time a nice mother won’t stop a griefer, a nice mother can give a nice player the opportunity to be nice in a rather proctive way. It’s also great fun to try.

【日本語訳 / Japanese translation】

とても素晴らしい意見です。

子供は血の繋がりのない大人でも気になる対象になればそこにも影響が出ることもあります。

子供にとって大人と言うのは未来の人達への過去の伝統、過去の教訓、過去の人の考えを渡り繋げるための大切な存在であります。

肉親が出産死亡しても、子供自身が尊敬できる人に拾われれば耳を傾ける可能性は最も大きいです。その時、成熟した意見や教訓を言ってくれれば、彼らは村人や子孫達に心が成熟としたより良い村を受け繋ることができます。これは、現実でも同じことが言えそうなので実用性がありそうな気がします。

【English translation / 英訳】

This is a great idea.
Children may also be affected by adults who are not related to blood if they become the subject of attention.
For children, it is an important existence to link past traditions with future people, past lessons, and past people’s ideas.
Even if your immediate family member dies, if the child can be answered by someone you respect, you are likely to listen. At that time, if they said mature opinions and lessons, they could accept and link the mature villages with the villagers and their descendants. This seems to be practical because it seems to be able to say the same thing in reality.

1 Like