The perfect YAH gameplay?

I was wondering how you and the other players see the perfect YAH gameplay.

Which stages of the game do you like the most?

• Early camp with Eve
  • Farm and Forge are made
  • Every steel tool and some other tools are available
  • Some buildings and floors already made
  • Citylife in a well put together city
  • Multiple cities to visit

0 voters

With how many players do you want to play?

• 0 Player
  • 1 Player
  • 2 Players
  • 3 Players
  • up to 5 Players
  • up to 10 Players
  • up to 15 Players
  • up to 20 Players
  • more than 20 Players

0 voters

When do you enjoy the game the most? Feel free to comment and let me know :slight_smile: Have a nice weekend!

5 Likes

Interesting poll!
I can’t really answer the first question tho. It depends on my mood :smile: I like it advanced cause I have more flexible options on big projects, but in between I really enjoy the early game. Sometimes I am happy when I end up in an advanced town, sometimes I am annoyed and would enjoy an eve town more :joy: key is to always find my own little project - or nice people! Then the stage of the town isn’t so important anymore.

3 Likes

Same here. I like the early stage, when nothing is there and you have to manage everything at once. But i also like it a bit later, when the tools are around and you can do your own little project. And then i like it, when there are different places and i can connect them with roads. So i have choosen those 3.

What i don’t like is, when a city is already half done and you don’t know if you can add something or not. Then i try to figure out who the owner of the place is, so we can team up :slight_smile: