Their is something wrong

Can any body tell me what’s wrong with the test please

My device is iPad 2 iOS 9 and I’m connected to wifi

Did you update you game?

2 Likes

Yes

False alarm. I forgot to restart a little test server after rebooted the main server this morning after yesterday’s server down. Now it is up and that error message should be gone. Sorry :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Lol

Now it is fine

Hi I’m not very good at explaining stuff so please bear with me. I’m on an Android phone and I am not sure if Apple phone stuff can play on an Android. I was wondering is it possible? And I couldn’t find the chat box to post a message. Lol I’m hopless when it comes to technology.but anyways. I was wondering if you know is it possible to play this awesome game on an Android? And where the post a message box is :slight_smile:

Yes and yes. You need the testflight app

1 Like

So how am I supposed to get it? Is there an Android version of test flight? I want to play this game so i won’t give up! I’ve always wanted to play a game where my work would benefit generation after generation! This game is first on my list to play now :smile: I can’t wait!

1 Like

I forgotten to thank you for your reply! Thank you,I appreciate it.

1 Like

Send a private message to @Christoffer recuesting an invitation for the beta. On IOS you need testflight, on android im not sure. Christoffer will help you more with that.

2 Likes

Now their something wrong again

Well maybe your internet connectivity is bad?

1 Like

I think that you can install the app test flight but I am not sure if iOS version can run on android because it is made for a diffrent software

1 Like

Maybe it’s not the best

1 Like

Mine is fine at the moment and there is at least 1 person on each server right now

Yeah because it says ,there is something wrong’’ right after it says checking internet connectiwity ask @Christoffer or @Jincheng
If it is made lake that or it says that wherewher its wrong