Things that annoy me

1. when people put on clothes or pick things up that u need and then say it’s hard to take off… you pick up things just fine but now it’s difficult when someone ask u to put it down?

2. I don’t understand the whole items go everywhere when u put a basket over the other basket. I know it’s to clear the basket quickly but it’s a dumb mechanic and just makes a mess honestly.

3. mothers that don’t put down their kids. I hate moms that pick u up and don’t let you walk around. I understand that kids will die until they are 3 but you don’t need to have them everywhere with u. Sometimes I don’t want to go where my mom is going bc she’ll go miles away from home, like just leave me by the fire.

3 Likes

That’s understandable, babies like to runaway so understand why too. I just let them run anyways. It is really hard to take things off especially if you are a new player. The hit box is so small. I suggested having easier controls.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.