操作性が悪くなった

現在モバイル版最新バージョン利用しています

アップデート後からタップの判定が変わったからなのか、大変操作しづらくなりました。

具体的に言えば、
・リュックや頭装備の取り外しが困難
(最大画面に拡大しても周囲のアイテムや壁を触ってしまったり、延々と上に移動し続けて大変脱ぎづらいです。以前はもっと簡単でした)

・物の持ち替えが以前通りにうまくいかず、持ち替えられない
特に移動しながらカゴに物を入れたい時や、鍛冶作業をする際に支障が出ています。

といった具合で私はかなりやりづらく感じているのですが、他の皆様はどうなのでしょうか?

願わくばアップデート前の判定に戻していただくか、もしくは新旧どちらか好きな方を選べるように改善していただきたいです。
よろしくお願いいたします

4 Likes

I feel like it has always been difficult to pick up baskets and remove clothing etc. I don’t wear clothes or a backpack if I’m smithing because of this problem. I’ve wondered if it was possible to employ a double tap system instead of swiping.

Double tap is unreliable on many devices, particularly android. We can not be sure that the os reports it correctly to our game.

That’s disappointing. Maybe some sort of lock selection for clothing so that it stays on unless you select an option to remove it? I have no clue about programming. I’m just thinking of a ways to solve this.

Google translate:

Currently using the latest mobile version

Whether the judgment of the tap changed since the update, it became difficult to operate very much.

Specifically,

· Difficult to remove backpack and head equipment

(Even if it expands to the maximum screen, it keeps touching the surrounding items and walls, keeps moving upwards all the time, it is hard to take off, it was easier in the past)

· The change of things does not work as before and can not be changed

Especially when you want to put things in a basket as you move, or when doing smithing work is hurting.

I feel pretty hard to do, but how about everyone else?

Hopefully, I would like you to return to the judgment before the update, or improve it so that you can choose either the new or old one.

Thank you

1 Like