新しい女性

新しい女性は、赤毛の女性又は同じ女性を生む確率が非常に高いように思います。そしてまた産まれた赤毛の女性は、新しい女性又は赤毛の女性を産む確率が高いです。これでは村に女性が溢れてしまいます。修正お願いします。

Google translate:
New women seem to have a very high probability of producing redhead women or the same women. And redhead women born also have a high probability of giving birth to new women or redhead women. This will flood the village with women. Please fix it.

I was born to the new character and had ginger hair. My sisters and brothers also had ginger hair. Some of them were the new character.

I think he or she is complaining that new characters are used too much especially girls . You can see that only 2 or 3 in 10 people are old characters. Others is either ginger hair or Asian . Can’t deny that the Asian women is used a lot . Kids got confused who their mothers are as the same character appears a lot . Is it intentional? What do you think?

It’s not intentional. However, some of Jason’s logic makes baby characters of the mother’s skin tone or similar likelier than other skin tones.
Adding more characters with the new skin tone will reduce the effect, so the dynamic will change again in the next release.

1 Like