名前を変更する

@jp.support

1度だけ名前を変える方法はありませんか?
会話用のボタンと名づけ用のボタンを間違って押してしまう事があります。

2 Likes

English translation:

Is there a way to change your name only once?
Because you may accidentally press the button for conversation and the button for naming
I would like to ask.

Why do you always need English at Jp feedback? There’s Jp support and Japanese speakers want it that is not English one.

:sweat: Dont you want to know the content ? Don’t you want to talk to people with other country . This is a forum and everyone wants to share and give their opinions. Same as the ones who hear and like and reply . We are just trying to communicate, is there anything wrong ? Anyway, many Japanese don’t have high English level so they can’t really write in English. Thank you.

1 Like

For those who want to help, but don’t speak Japanese.

2 Likes

Sorry, I’m Japanese. Of course, I want to TALK with other country peoples. As you know and said, Jp don’t have high English skill so if you reply in English, it is one way communication, not conversation. I just want you to know some Jp feel daunted when be asked for in English or reply all in English.
Besides, the topic author mention jp.support by name. It means what the question is for jp.support.
And, I don’t say only for this topic. He always said English, English, English… to almost all of Jp topics. I’m weary of that.
I appreciate it if you understand how I feel.

1 Like

@Candylim940802 @WumboJumbo I understand that you are trying to be helpful, but if Japanese players want to communicate with English speakers they usually will use English in the post too. Don’t worry, if there is an emergency bug report post I will spot it like last time.

5 Likes

そうですね。あなたの気持ちがわかります。私、特に、日本人が英語を使うべきと思わない。多分彼は、他に日本語がわからない人のために翻訳したいと思います。しかし、日本人は彼は英語が使うことより、圧迫を感じたですね。私はこのforumに日本人が少ないため、外国人も一緒に話したら、いいじゃないかと思っただけです。本当にすみませんでした。私は日本語できます。もっと日本人がforumを使ったら、楽しいと思います。ご意見ありがとうございます。

2 Likes

Saying about bug reply , the one which mosquitoes and snakes in other biomas like grassland and which newton foundation, are these thing in progress already? Or are they just intentional. Hihi… I just want to know. I always see many bug report and suggestion and because there is no reply from dd , I always wondered what happened to them.
Anyway , thank you for the reply . I will continue enjoy reading Japanese post as I know Japanese . I think that if a language change to Japanese for the icon like reply is easier , more japanese will post bug reply . For example , if the first language is set to Japanese in the game m, when touch the forum button , they should see the icon like reply in Japanese . Still, thank you for the reply .

Just as a reminder. We are working right now in hard forking the game, because some ethical problems with the original game creator Jason Rohrer.
We are pretty sure that DualDecade will soon answer all our bugs questions, and fix them as they can. @Christoffer

Thank you for replying in Japanese. I know what you think and it’s delightful mind. I meant no offense to you and I’m sorry if my previous post makes you feel bad. Then, I also think it’s good that more Japanese join the forum and they and we talk in our own language. Thank you.

3 Likes