赤子リセマラに対するペナルティ

リセマラでいろんな村に生まれては死に過疎の時間帯の村を廃村にする荒らしがいるようです。

出産クールタイムがあるなら出生クールタイムも欲しいです。15分未満のプレイングもしくはあまりに短期間に何度も生まれるプレイヤーには出生クールタイムを導入してください。

8 Likes

クールな誕生があります。

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion.
I agree that the reset marathon is a problem, and I have thought of adding a timer on the play button so you can’t get reborn immediately after you have baby suicided.
Many players would see this as making the game worse for them though, so it’s not entirely uncomplicated. Our idea is to launch the private servers first and see if that is enough to solve the problem.

提案をありがとう。
私はリセットマラソンが問題であることに同意します、そして、私はあなたが赤ん坊を自殺した後すぐに生まれ変わらないように再生ボタンにタイマーを追加することを考えました。
多くのプレイヤーはこれを彼らにとってゲームをより悪くすると考えているでしょう、それでそれは完全に複雑ではありません。 私たちのアイデアは、最初にプライベートサーバーを起動し、それが問題を解決するのに十分であるかどうかを確認することです。

8 Likes

What about adding the /die command? That could fix the problem.

/dieコマンドを追加するのはどうでしょうか。 それは問題を解決することができます。

2 Likes

The /die command makes it even easier to do a reset marathon. As I understand it, @theironyoffate is asking us to prevent those marathons. Not make them convenient. Have I misunderstood?

/ dieコマンドを使用すると、リセットマラソンをさらに簡単に実行できます。 私が理解しているように、@ theironyoffateは私達にそれらのマラソンを防ぐように頼んでいます。 便利にしないでください。 私は誤解しましたか?

3 Likes

Hmm… this have been a problem since the beginning. However , by having a timer, it also means lesser player get to play as it is very easy to die of hunger at young age. As eve’s children , the chance to die of hunger is high plus there are a lot of predator. There are village that is not worth it to save ( soil too far from water and so on ). Then , there is also chance you being born to advanced village with nothing to do for many timeswhich makes you want to die . But then I am tired being the last person alive :sweat: to feed brain dead daughter to get grandchildren. There are many occasions which eve is not granted daughters or their daughters die leaving them with so many son which actually hope they were daughters. I want to let everyone to know that reset marathon to return to save the village they love doesn’t work at all. Living in a fully advanced village is not totally fun either. Anyway, I still think the timer should be used if a person reset marathon 2 times and above until the 5th generations or if they are daughters .

4 Likes

I think this is actually a good way to prevent the damage of reset marathon do . For example , the girl which reset marathon use die command and die . Then, a new person will replace her. (die command: die but the next person who enter server will replace person. Person who use die command will not be born in same village for some time ) . This will make sure the mother will get a replacement baby will which willing to live.

1 Like

I see your point, but that is not exactly what /die does. It doesn’t ensure a new child to the mother, nor one which is willing to live. The only direct effect is that the baby player dies and does not get reborn to the same family for a while. The indirect effect is that the mother can get a new child immediately if there are more players who are joining.
Maybe that’s enough, but I am not sure that is the case… Anyway, worth thinking about.

2 Likes

Oh, I’m thinking of something else. Sorry!

1 Like

リセマラはキャラクターが生存しても、サーバーを変更したらプレイ出来る事が一因と思います。

6 Likes

もし死ななければリセマラできなくなるとしても走って自殺をすればリセマラはできるので、それでは解決することはできないでしょう。

5 Likes

そうでしょう。リセマラできなくても、四歳なら自由なので、リセマラするでしょう。空でも、他のサバーにいけるので、死ぬ。結構… … 対策なしだな。

2 Likes

Troll who wants to make it ghost town in a reset marathon will not use / die.
So I don’t think that / die will solve.

This is a troll write.

Troll is too crazy.

5 Likes

I agree. Penalty for crazy players.

Penalty associated with the number of reset marathon.
In my experience, I have never received a child neglect more than 5 times in an hour.
How about a penalty that occurs after 5 or more reset marathons within one hour?

私は賛成します。荒らしへのペナルティ。
リセマラをした回数に応じたペナルティ。
経験上1時間に5回以上育児放棄をされたことがないので、1時間に5回以上リセマラをした人にペナルティを課すのはどうでしょうか?

7 Likes

リセットも問題なのですが、プレイヤーの数が前よりも少なくなっている事も要因の一つだと思います。
以前も大量の自殺プレイヤーがいましたが100~200人近いプレイヤーが一つのサーバーに収容されていたので問題ありませんでした。100人以下のサーバーではダメージが大きいです。

サーバーを減らしたり、イヴのスポーン数を制限する方が簡単に対応できそうです。

8 Likes

スタミナ制はどうでしょうか。

例えば、上限3ストックとして、アプリ起動問わず60分経過で1ポイント回復するといった仕様です。

スタミナが尽きたら課金で回復できれば利益にも繋がるかと思います。

親に産み捨てられた場合やpk、害獣死、うっかり餓死した場合を考慮して、女性で60歳まで生きた場合のみボーナスとして1ポイントスタミナ回復するとバランスが良いかもしれません。

また荒らしプレイヤーはpkされる機会が多く、そうでなくとも呪い回避のために木の裏に隠れて餓死し生まれ変わってまた荒らしをすることが多いですので、スタミナ制であれば、荒らし削減の効果が期待できます。

初心者は餓死頻度が高いと思いますので、通常サーバーでのスタミナ制導入を提案します。

4 Likes

少し微妙なところですね。

私は制限があるものが好きじゃないです。

自由さがあるこそ、いいんだと思います。

もし、スタミナ回復制になってしまったら、3回ともリセマラではなく早く死んでしまった場合などの時、プレイが出来なくなりますしお金とかで回復するのは気が引ける人も増えてきてこのアプリで遊ぶ人数も減る可能性も増えるのではないかとおもいます。

課金で回復する制度もあまり同意は出来ないですね・・・・・・。

プレイをされている方々の怒りが殺到するような気がします・・・( ̄▽ ̄;)

6 Likes

そもそも、リセマラは親や村を選択できない事が原因だと思います。
どのような仕様になるか不明ですが、プライベートサーバーが設置されたら、自分たちの理想通りの村が作れてリセマラが減るかもしれません。

2 Likes

K

母親だけが4歳未満で死んだ我が子にだけ家系図から投票できる、リセマラポイントのようなものはどうでしょうか。そしてリセマラポイントをつけられたら、次に生まれようとしたときにクールタイムが表示される、というシステムです。

母親であればどの子がリセマラしたのか(例:抱っこする前に走って逃げたなど)わかりますし、家系図からなら子供を探しやすいと思います。
また、他人がポイントを付けられないため、追放システムのような冤罪も少ないと考えます。
もちろん、悪質な母親によって手当たり次第ポイントを付けることも考えられます。なので、例えば4歳未満で死んだ子供にしかポイント付けられない、などポイントを付けられる年齢の制限を考えました。

もちろん年齢制限があることを悪用して、4歳以上まで生きてから死ぬことも考えられます。
しかしそれは今、行われているリセマラとは少しは変わりますし、リセマラすることによってクールタイムが必要になることが面倒だと考え、生きることを選択する可能性もあります。

4 Likes