新机制带来的好外

Dear christopher, take a look at your new mechanism. it’s one of my favorite works before it was updated. it was torn down and destroyed by intruders. it may not matter to you. you change this mechanism to see this effect. it doesn’t matter to us. even if it hurts, there are more great games i can play

1 Like

If this is the effect you want to see, then you have succeeded, but most people will no longer like the game and quit

3 Likes

We spent months on our buildings, but they were destroyed by griefers. Now they can easily enter our town and destroy them. We are really sad

4 Likes

These villages were the most beautiful villages in this game. I’ve been invited here but…

Chris??We are waiting for an answer ?

Yeah, this sad to see :disappointed:

I know you guys put a lot of effort in your creations, and the griefers can destroy it with much less effort. For me, the game itself is what I create, and the griefers are destroying that too, making it much worse for players than it should be.

But enough is enough. I want to make war on the griefer playing style and I may have found a way to do that. I’m not sure it works, but the images you shared here made me want to try it anyways.

If you are up for it, you may want to join, but I understand if you want to take a break from it all.
https://forum.onehouronelife.app/t/help-us-make-griefing-harder-to-do/5981