Town Management and Cartography

So I suggest adding Town Management will be a good idea, it also will have to do something with the royal family and the religion(“patheon”) in the town. To manage a town the people would have to craft an item called “management table”. It could be used for such things like a list of banished people, notes, patheons, allies and royal family. With this update it would be cool to see the “cartography table” which could be used to make maps and an item called the “building marker” which would mark different buildings on the map.

5 Likes

YES!

I DEFINITELY like the idea of markings on building. Not everyone will visit a book, but it would be hard to miss a sign on a building or w/e.

Even for farms, to help keep organized. It would be crafted like… A carrot seed on a blank paper, squished between flat stones, then put on a small sign which could be put on a post or tied with a rope and hung on a building.

This could be used to direct people to different areas in a new town, too. I get so overwhelmed when I get to a huge place and I don’t know where anything is, and i think my kids keep dying in my lily village bc they go far out and can’t find food/dont bring food