Upcoming new game mechanics / 新しいゲームのメカニック

I don’t like this new mechanism. It makes it impossible for me to play normally. A lot of kids left me and let me die. In fact, when the four children left, I died. And the collapse of the stone walls will destroy my home and buildings. There will be more thieves and vandals coming to my house. If there is no modification, I will leave the game.

1 Like

I wish I could get my money back :slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face: Such a game is not worth even five euros

1 Like

First of all, the previous Dog mechanics update was a highly suggested user idea. One that i personally also asked for and also made suggestions for.

Secondly the previous update making more items storable in crockpots and made things more user friendly was also user suggested.

The update for bees and beeswax is also user suggested.

The update for no children servers is also based on players suggestions.

Infact 90% of all updates are either player suggestions or based off of player suggestions.

2 Likes

Some Suggestions are good, but this one is bad. Please play the game all day and then comment

maybe it would be a better experience when you get some extra minutes in your life by raising kids instead of punishing player for not raising kids. lets say you raise one kid you get an extra of 5 minutes (5 game years) to your lifespan. so it would encourage having children. just an idea.

4 Likes

I agree with you. This is really a wise choice. The sadness is too much now. The death of four children killed me. I’m afraid to play games anymore. In the game, I have to keep facing death.

l wonder where is Christoffer, he should to be here for listening everybody.

i guess he is sleeping. its 4 o‘clock in the morning on a saturday. #europa

3 Likes

There’s already been a discussion about this topic in the You Are Hope official discord server, and this game mechanic will most likely be changed or adjusted.

4 Likes

Emmm…I mean before the update,where is he?You know,after he post, someone asked the question for this point,but he gave no answer.
P.s. It’s been a week since he posted

1 Like

He has answered in discord app that he thinks he’s right and I don’t think he’s playing a game

How do I reactivate the new birthmarks? Should I put another petal flower to it?

Not true! Why you say that? He wasn’t even online to respond in the App.

Hi guys,

From the feedback, it sounds like the Mother’s Grief mechanism had too strong impact compared to the Play Button Cooldown, resulting in an unbalance.

Most feedback is about that, but there is also some other feedback. I will create a separate topic about the Mother’s Grief, so we can discuss the current game experience and solutions without drowning out other important feedback.

I will also try to respond shortly here to those of you who seem angry, just so you know I’m not ignoring you, ok?

5 Likes

I have created a new topic here: https://forum.onehouronelife.app/t/balancing-the-new-mothers-grief-feature/5919

1 Like

Well… Now i know the people also not liking this update are not the only one. I have met some seriously angry people, some even saying they hate @Christoffer for the update. And yes, this wasn’t a good update at all. There probaly 40 towns not accepting kids, and then this comes? We all have to stop now if this doesn’t change. Before the update everything was good (from my point), so why change? I have not seen so much hate for a update in long time. The update has to be changed.

i think its okay to test some new features. and every person reacts different to change.

2 Likes

@Transpare

I was asleep. I live in Sweden. It’s also weekend, but we all know I’m looking into the forum everyday, so I’m not gonna use that as excuse :wink:

I don’t see any unanswered post that you might be referring to. Which one do you mean? Instead of saying “this point” could you write which point you mean (since there are several here)? Thanks!

@ooduhoo

As KazeNami has already pointed out, this is simply not true. Why would you make up your own version of what I have said in a different forum? That’s just not helping anyone, and it’s not inspiring confidence in what you yourself have to say. Please don’t do that, ok?

Wow, people don’t mince their words, do they? You are not saying what in the update they were so angry about, so I am inferring that it’s the Mother’s Grief, that most people here also had opinions about?

All, please help me by being extra specific. This thread explains 8 changes in the update. If one or two of them needs to be changed, please mention those ones specifically. This would help immensely!

5 Likes