Upcoming update (Mining and Christmas) / 鉱脈とクリスマスのアップデート (2.19.0)

矛盾していますが我々は困難を求めています。運営が提供する困難に立ち向かう事は望むところです。
従来の鉱脈採掘はそれなりに困難でした。狼を避けながら鉄を一つずつ集め、皆で節約しながら道具を揃える。その結果として得られる大量の鉄は困難を乗り越えた事に対するご褒美でした。それが更に難しくなるなんて!

他方、慣れたプレイヤーは従来に無い新しい遊び方を発明しました。沢山木を切って大平原を作りたい、そこに巨大建築を建ててみたい、あるいは何台もの自動車を作って走らせてみたい!
それに対する答えが個人サーバーや子供無しサーバーだったと思います。
それらは大量の鉄を必要とする。しかし新しい採掘方法では、鉄を集めることだけに単調な作業と時間を費やさなければならない!

問題なのは取れる量ではなく時間と手間です。鉄を集める単調な作業が増えすぎた事が問題なのです。我々は鉄を集めた後、どう遊ぶかを考えています。

クマの巣を使った新しい鉱脈は興味深いです(私は運悪く一個の鉄も取れませんでしたが)。今後どのように発展するかは楽しみにしています。とりあえずこの困難を楽しむことにします。

It’s a contradiction, but we want difficulty. We hope to face the challenges that management offers.
Traditional vein mining has been difficult to some extent. Collect iron one by one while avoiding wolves, and prepare tools while saving together. The resulting large amount of iron was a reward for overcoming difficulties. But it got even harder!

On the other hand, familiar players have invented a new way of playing. I want to cut a lot of trees to make a great plain, I want to build a huge building there, or I want to make and run many cars!
I think the answer to that was a personal server or a childless server.
They require large amounts of iron. But with the new mining method, you have to spend monotonous work and time just collecting iron!

The problem is not the amount that can be taken, but the time and effort. The problem is that the monotonous work of collecting iron has increased too much. We are thinking about how to play after collecting iron.

The new veins with bear nests are interesting (although I was unlucky and couldn’t get a single iron). I am looking forward to how it will develop in the future. I will enjoy this difficulty for the time being.

4 Likes

We are rolling out an update on the servers (no need to update the app on your phones). Here are the changes:

Small Mines

1. bugfix: Taking an empty basket from the mine was counting as a use of the mine before. Now it doesn’t.
  2. bugfix: Some Mining Picks didn’t work with new mines. Now they should all work on all mines.
  3. interaction: You can now switch an empty basket for the full basket in one action. If two players collaborate at the mine, this will make things more efficient.
  4. spawn chance: we have doubled the chance of Iron Veins appearing in the rocky biome. Spend less time searching for a vein and use the time for extracting the ore instead.
  5. resources: increased the average number of Ore you get from a small mine from 21 to 27.7, of which 21.6 will be Iron Ore.
    Before update 2.19, the average was 21 Iron Ore and no other Ores.

Large Mines:

1. Reduced the risk of collapsing a mine with explosives from 1/5 to 1/7.
  2. Once the mine is built, track kits will only need to be added after blasting explosives.
  3. Average number of ore carts per explosion is now 4 (with 6 Ore in each).
  4. Increased Iron Ore ratio from 70% to 78%
  5. A collapsed mine will eventually become an empty cave again. This will take on average 2 weeks, but can happen in 1/2 week at the quickest.

This means that the average number of Ore from one Mine before it collapses will be 147, out of which 115 are Iron Ores and 32 are other types.
On average 7 Explosives, 7 Track Carts and 7 Track Kits will be used, and 3.7 Mining Picks will break per Mine.

Tip: previously there was no real advantage to collaborating when working at a mine. That has changed with update 2.19.0. Two players should be able to extract ore much faster than a single player now. Try it!

By the way: in the next update we will make it possible to find Gold in the mines… :cowboy_hat_face: :moneybag:

ーーーーー

この後サーバーのアップデートをします(アプリの更新は必要ありません)。このアップデートでの変更は以下です:

鉱脈

1. バグ修正:空のかごを取り上げると鉱脈(鉄鉱山)を一度使用したことになってしまっていた点を修正しました。
  2. バグ修正:新しい鉱脈(鉄鉱山)を掘ろうとすると、つるはしの使用回数によって掘れないことがありましたが、修正しました。
  3. 利用方法:鉱脈(鉄鉱山)脇の岩石の入ったかごに空のかごでスワイプすると、岩石を移すことができるようになりました。二人で作業するときにとても便利です。
  4. 出現率:荒野に鉱脈が出現する率を2倍にしました。作業時間が増えた代わりに、鉱脈が見つけやすくなります。
  5. 資源:鉱脈から得られる鉱物の数の平均を21個から27.7個に増やし、そのうちの21.6個が鉄鉱石になる確率です。バージョン2.19以前の鉄鉱石の取れ高平均は21個で、その他の鉱物は取れませんでした。

鉱山

1. 爆発物で崩れる鉱山のリスクを5分の1から7分の1に減らしました。
  2. 鉱山が完成した後、線路キットが必要になるのは爆破後の一度だけになりました。
  3. 一度の爆破後トロッコは平均4回(x6個の鉱物)帰ってくるようになりました。
  4. 鉄鉱石が出てくる確率を70%から78%に増やしました。
  5. 崩れた鉱山はいずれ空の洞穴に戻ります。これにかかる時間は平均2週間、早ければ1週間かからないこともあります。

以上の結果、鉱山が崩れるまでに取れる鉱物の数は平均147個、そのうち115個が鉄鉱石で32個がその他という計算になります。また平均、爆発物7つ、トロッコ7つ、線路キット7つ、つるはし3.7本が必要になります。

ヒント:以前は複数で鉱脈掘りをするメリットは特にありませんでしたが、バージョン2.19.0からは、一人で作業するよりも二人で作業した方が、もっと早く鉱物を得られるようになりました。ぜひ試してみてください!

ちなみに:次回のアップデートでは、鉱脈・鉱山からゴールドが出るようになる予定です :cowboy_hat_face: :moneybag:

5 Likes

uuuh this sound like awesome changes :slight_smile: thanks for making collapsed mine to be reusable again :star_struck: and for having more iron for early camps.

2 Likes

I Appreciate you so much .
Thanks for your hard work .
Wish you have a good Christmas .
And , wish you have a good health .
工作辛苦了克里斯托弗先生,感谢您能对玩家们的意见和建议做出如此快速的改动,祝您和您的家人身体健康,度过一个快乐的圣诞节。

1 Like

I’m very happy with the update of the mine update!
First time I tried was before the revamp

After revamp is wonderful having better odds Thank you devs :heart:

4 Likes

i don’t see the difference when an explosive is needed and when a rail track is needed. do i have to use the book for that? or is there an other visual hint?

1 Like