Update 2.22.0 Railroad system update / バージョン2.22.0 線路のアップデート

1. Turnable Track / 転車台
Now you can make turntables under the tracks, to turn your carts.
転車台を作って、トロッコの方向転換をすることができます。

image0

2. Stop Flags / 停止旗
Carts will stop at the red stop flags. Just remove the flag when you wish them to continue.
トロッコは赤い旗の所で止まります。また動かしたい時は旗を取り外してください。

3. U-Turn Flag / 方向旗
To get carts that are not on the end of a track to go back, just poke them with a U turn flag.
トロッコが端まで行かずに止まって引き返せなくなった時は、トロッコに方向旗を使ってみてください。方向転換します。

4. Multiple Carts / 複数のトロッコ
You can have multiple carts run on the same tracks without crashing. So you can fill up many carts and send them off at once instead of working with only one cart.
複数のトロッコを同じ線路の上で走らせても衝突しなくなりました。一つだけでなく、たくさんのトロッコを一度に走らせても大丈夫です。

5. Tracks now have to be constructed on gravel / 線路を作るには砂利が必要
The stress of multiple carts running indefinitely over the same tracks would cause them to break. Gravel underneath will absorb the forces and give you maintenance-free tracks that last virtually forever.
一度にたくさんのトロッコを走らせれば、耐久力も落ちて壊れやすくなるものですよね。下に砂利を敷けば衝撃を吸収して、メンテナンスいらずの半永久的に使える線路を実現します。

Bonus! / ボーナス!
As a response to requests from you players, clay will now regenerate if you leave the clay spots alone for awhile, so you won’t run out of clay for making explosives.
プレイヤーの皆さんのリクエストにお応えして、粘土の取れる場所をしばらく放置しておくと、粘土が再生するようにしました。これで爆発物を作るときなど、粘土が足りなくなることがありません。

7 Likes

the swiping for placing stakes wasnt that obvious :see_no_evil: i guess after 3 years of laying down stakes and hit it with something i didnt expect a swiping motion.

good update tho. i love it :heart_eyes: easy to make even for newbs at new common machienes.

havent tested the flags or carts yet. but its fun so far :partying_face:

and using a saw for broken carts is fun and easy to understand. i like it.