Voice chat support?

just like the title suggests do you think that voice chat will ever be incorporated until one hour one life mobile edition

1 Like

I’m not a beta tester (…yet, hopefully I will be one) but imo a voice chat would kind of ruin the experience. Babies only being able to speak a few letters and more letters being added later on are all gone, unless that can be worked around. Plus, to me hearing a Real Human Being’s voice breaks the immersion that you’re actually a small village and a family and not just a bunch of people playing a video game.

This is obviously just my opinion: there are perks to having voice chat, like easier communication, etcetera, and I’m also not the one making the game so I don’t know how easy/hard it would be to implement. But yeah, that’s what I think! ^^

4 Likes

I don’t think it’s very likely to happen in the normal play mode, which we want to keep very similar to the desktop version.

In the future, we intend to offer some modded play modes. We haven’t planned for voice chat, but if it happens, that’s where I’d look to put it.

5 Likes

Nice, can’t wait to see