Version 1.1.1 has been released, and with it comes the Weekend Events!
Our events use regular OHOL as basis, but with different rules applied. We hope they will give you a different experience and allow you to enjoy the game even more!
This weekend the very first event “All the Way to the East” will be live! It is a challenging one. In this event:
- Everyone will join a team at first login and will be bound to that team until the weekend is over. You will spawn close to one of three team camps.
- Everyone is born as an independent and productive adult. Work with your teammates efficiently!
- Because of #2, the only member in your family is yourself. So no family tree history is generated for playing this event.
- Language selection is off. Your teammate could be anyone speaking any language. Find your way to cooperate!
- There are horizontal walls separating different teams apart, so teams can’t sabotage each other.
- The goal for each team is to go all the way to the east to reach a Monolith and trigger the Apocalypse before other teams do. There is only one Monolith per team.
- Ringing a bell tower will collapse one of the walls that block the road to the Monolith. Ringing all three bell towers will give a team access to the Monolith. The bell towers are all built and ready to ring. How to reach them? Make your way!
When a team has won the challenge, the map will be reset and you can play the event again for as many times as you like during the weekend. Various YouTube channels will be streaming/recording the event play, so keep an eye out on Youtube as well. The normal servers are also available if you want to play the original game.
This is our first attempt at holding an event. We hope everyone likes it. If there are things you think could be improved, or if you have ideas for other event challenges, we are eager to hear from you!
Thank you for playing this game!
The OHOL for Mobile team
Make your way through the wolf-infested Deadwoods, by cutting and digging.
Make a hole in the stone wall, but do watch out for the wolves!!
Clear a path in the Adobe Maze.
To get through the adobe wall, you have to be at least two players working in perfect synchronization.
Don’t forget that someone has to stay back and make all the tools that you need (and food too…)
No tool can get you through these walls…
…but ringing the bell tower will crumble one wall.
Divide your team so you can reach all three bell towers in parallel…
That way, your team could be the first to reach your Monolith!
(You have to find out how to use the Monolith yourself, but we can tell you that you will need gold)