What happened to the US server that also has killing?

I was playing this nearly every day - created a large city by myself. I have autism and don’t enjoy playing with others. I like that this server is harder and I hardly ever have any babies…which is good for me. No I don’t want to play on the server with no babies that server is horrible. And now my home, that I have worked on for nearly a year is gone. I cried so hard today. Did you close it because I was the only one using it? I cannot play on the other servers because there are too many ppl or let babies die. I was playing this morning and by this afternoon - it’s gone. The entire server is gone… I am so so sad.

I noticed that. i think there is a new Japan server but i like US because i do not speak Japanese and asian players dont take care of babies. i had a town t here too. We prob are friends on that server :frowning:

1 Like

Yes - I might have been your child - I left after a bit so I could go work on my city.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that happened to you :frowning: A homeserver to be reset or deleted would also be a nightmare to me. If something like that ever happens, it would be nice to at least get an official notification in game beforehand - so you can reach out if there are questions. Maybe they were not aware that it meant so much to some players. But even if there was no way around deleting or resetting servers, at least after a notification you’re not left wondering what happened. @Christoffer, can you confirm the server got deleted?
@RenAlloy if you want to start a new place in the beginner server, i know it can be frustrating and there are definitely griefer and etiquette issues, but there are many sweet ppl who love to help build. Its pretty easy to get a lillyspawn, and once you’re in the loop you can eat carrot seed to play alone. At least with that server there is no risk of being deleted anytime soon…
But no consolation for all the lost work, hope you find a way to enjoy the game again :cry:

1 Like

It is back!! I am playing at my home now - thank you thank you thank you :heart:

2 Likes

Oh, awesome!! So it was not deleted after all?

1 Like

I have been playing on it - it’s back in full :heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.